First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The one thing I've learned from being on this forum is that many dealers really don't have a clue, so until Ford tells you otherwise, I wouldn't lose hope just yet! I'm a 1 a.m. 7/14 reservation, and originally was #12 of 48 allocations. Who know where I am now.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I get kicked to 2022’ I may look at different vehicle...cough* cough* Jeep Rubicon 392. Depends what my delivery outlook is. I’m not waiting another year for delivery
The model year is the only difference he'll see on his Bronco. It's not going to take any longer for him to get it.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bigger concern is there is no guarantee they are only going to focus on reservations next year. So I could also be bumped behind retail orders.
I believe it has been stated that reservations are handled first and then retail orders.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I am not very happy today. Spoke with my dealer to see where things stand. He told me last week I was 26 out of 70 orders and he was getting about a 30-35% allocation. Has been telling me in past correspondance I was just inside the 2021 Allotment. Well yesterday he informed me that due to the fact that he has 7 FEs I am now on the outside of the 2021 allotment window. He is only getting 16 non FEs and I am 20. SO unless 4 others are bumped for some commodity reason (which I am sure would effect me too), I am NOT get a 2021.

I am honestly so frustrated and annoyed right now. I ordered within 11 hours of the orders opening and will somehow not receive a vehicle. I also sold my truck a couple weeks ago as I got a VERy good offer from Vroom and figured I should bank that money and payments for the next few months figuring I would have my Bronco by end of summer and my company is work from home until at least end of August. Now I dont know what I am going to do. I dont think we can deal with a single vehicle he the next year. Getting through 3-4 months we could make it work. 9+ months not sure we can.

This allotment formula is BS. There are going to be a LOT of people with times well past mine that will be getting their Broncos this summer. I am so ready to say eff this and just look for something else. I was not expecting one in the first batch but honestly thought I would see one mid sept at the latest. I had thought about moving my order to one of the big dealers, but thought my odds would be worse there with so many orders. But looking at the Chapman Ford I would have been like 65 out of a couple hundred orders and looks like well within their window. I stayed with this dealer as he gave me the best price in the state and had been on top of things with regards to my order and some changes. Now due to low allotment I am out of luck.

Sorry had to vent, and figured some of you will probably be feeling the same way in the next couple weeks as everyone finds out where they stand.
TOYOTA

Sponsored
OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe it has been stated that reservations are handled first and then retail orders.
I thought they only guaranteed that for model year 2021? 2022 there were no guarantees as I recall. Dealers are going to want Broncos on the lot.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The model year is the only difference he'll see on his Bronco. It's not going to take any longer for him to get it.
Exactly, everyone is talking about the 3000 line jumpers, like it's significant.

IT'S ONE FREAKING WEEK OF PRODUCTION!!!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford did this to itself, they promised consumers and then backtracked to keep their dealers happy. I also have a 7/14 AM reservation and from what I saw, I am middle of the pack in the list at my dealer. I did not get the "Congratulations, jump to the front of the line!" email and I don't know how many Bronco's are in my dealer's '21 allocation so I have to wait until Ford puts out their build order list to know for sure when I might get my order. I already compromised on build choices to get a '21 model year because waiting to '22 is not a realistic option for me.

If I get bumped to 2022, I almost certainly move to a Taco. My 2011 F150 hit the magical mileage point where expensive crap has started breaking and I don't want to spend more money to keep it going as my daily driver. I only need that damn thing to pull a heaver than the Bronco can pull trailer a couple times a year and get feed for my cows once a month so I need to cut the mileage down. Time is not on my side. I can sell the F150, use the money sitting in the bank waiting for the Bronco and get a top of the line Taco and kill two birds with one stone all before '22. It won't be what I want but it will be what I need.

I won't give Ford a pass for the ever-changing, Darth Vader-esc, "pray the deal doesn't change any further" mindset.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That sucks, because there are some 7/17+ orders at other dealerships making it into the first month of production!

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Exactly, everyone is talking about the 3000 line jumpers, like it's significant.

IT'S ONE FREAKING WEEK OF PRODUCTION!!!
true, but its more of the typical game dealers/Ford plays with orders / special orders. Just a case in point that people should understand moving targets.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t do it the 392 is garbage.
It’s actually pretty sweet. Would be even better on 37s and a 3” lift. I’m not brand loyal. I want a Bronco but if Ford keeps fumbling the release then that’s on them. I have wheeling trips already planned this fall. Hotels booked, etc. I’m either taking the Bronco or I’ll buy that Jeep and take it. I’m a day 1 reservation like most of you but I better see mine by September or I’m most likely jumping ship

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you know where you stand. I ordered 5hrs after reservations opened. My dealer won't tell me how many allocations or where I stand. All I know by listening to Ford employees talk is they have ordered at least 5 Broncos. I wonder who got the 01 priority codes.

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That sucks, because there are some 7/17+ orders at other dealerships making it into the first month of production!
Yup, and they have the “deadly sins” to boot. Makes zero sense.