BeastMode

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was July 15th, the info the dealer can see says produced July 15th. and they had an eta of the week of July 19th. But clearly that is wrong as nothing has arrived.

I called Ford Canada, no help.

On Monday the dealer could then see that it was received with a transport company (Aug 1st).

I called the transport company yesterday, they have been allocated the vehicle, but they don't actually have it, it's still at MAP on "hold status" but they don't know why or when they can pick it up.

Called Ford USA, can't help me because the VIN is assigned to Canada.

Called Ford Canada, they just see that the vehicle is "in production" with no eta. I have been told to contact the dealership for answers every time I have tried to call Ford. The dealerships don't know anything. The dealerships are not being updated as to why the vehicles aren't arriving but they can see on their end they've been produced.

It very frustrating that no one can explain any reasoning as to why they aren't being shipped. Surely there has to be a note attached to the VIN number as to why it hasn't shipped!?!

Plus as a Canadian order we don't have the tracker on our Ford account that Americans have which is also frustrating.
Hopefully something is updated on Monday.
Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

border closures and lack of truck drivers - mines been stuck since july 12th. enjoy the waiting :)

OP
OP

BeastMode

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
border closures and lack of truck drivers - mines been stuck since july 12th. enjoy the waiting :)

I spoke to the transport company, they said it's on a "hold status" with Ford and has not been released for them to pick up. So it's not the transport company.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much virtual ink has been spilled discussing exactly this.
Nobody knows, or more correctly, nobody is talking.
Many think bad hard tops, until the masses of soft top folks being held chime in.
Others say a trip through the Mod shop for roof racks, brush guards, etc etc ... then the plain jane Base folks chime in.
Some say it is the chip shortage, others argue that Jim Farley stated the Bronco would not have chip shortages .... like 6 months ago.
ETC
ETC
ETC

There is no rhyme or reason as to which Broncos are being held. The only thing close to official I have heard is "Quality Control hold".

My dealer had no solid info, but their regional rep said something to the effect of "expect a long wait".
Sponsored