Sponsored

7/2 build is finally here, and it’s….(Updated)

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome. Got a “built” e-mail while on vacation last Monday, then got a text from my dealer it was there Thursday. Needless to say we headed home a day early from vacation lol. Here are the details.

2021 - 4 door Outerbanks - 2.7 AT - Non-Squatch - w/ Lux - Advanced 4WD w/ rear locker - MiC hardtop

Short and sweet because I will post more later after I dig into it, but I am impressed. I’ve never owned a non-Ford product and I’ve owned/built about 30 Broncos in the last 28 years, but this is different. Very happy that Ford found away to refine the brand, add gobs of technology and make it feel like a Bronco. I was very confident early on but they nailed it and it will get better. A few more notes:

-Leg room is surprising. I’m 6’4” 300+ and I have plenty of room, let me emphasize plenty. Seats are very comfortable and hold.
-Handles and rides better than my wife’s Edge we traded in.
-Unless your a tech/stereo junky the B&O system is great. It’s more than enough sound for us.
-12” monitor is almost too much for me, but it’s pretty cool.
-2.7 has plenty of power. Can’t wait to really see what it can do. I wanted a straight axle and V8 like most, but this setup works very well for 90% of the buyers.
-I am going to level it this weekend using the 1” Zone kit, and I scored a set of new Sasquatch wheels that I will put on 285’s or 295’s (wifeys ride so her choice)

From a diehard lifelong Ford/Bronco owner, I am beyond pleased. I had high expectations and it honestly exceeded them. Will add more pics as we progress and give more updates.

Fire away with any questions.

BIG thanks to the guys at Magic City Ford in Roanoke VA. I have been working with them for a year now, and they have my business from here on out. A+ transaction

Ford Bronco 7/2 build is finally here, and it’s….(Updated) 7F563CFC-FFC3-414C-99A4-51FD83E76F30
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of all of the mods you're going to do. I hope you keep us posted, and I know you will enjoy your ride!

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations! That must be the quickest from built to deliver I’ve ever heard of! Do you live near the MAP?

OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations! That must be the quickest from built to deliver I’ve ever heard of! Do you live near the MAP?
Not even close. I live just outside Lynchburg VA. The dealer was shocked too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We just hit 1200 miles on a cruise across the Blueridge Parkway this weekend. My wife is in love it (finally after a couple of dozen + tries on the old Broncos lol) and that makes me happy.

Its been flawless, no issues at all and averaging right at 20.0 miles per gallon and that will get better.

Still waiting on my Squatch wheels and then we will level and buy a set of Nittos

Ford Bronco 7/2 build is finally here, and it’s….(Updated) 86C47A6F-2105-4042-A406-3D0C70706075
Ford Bronco 7/2 build is finally here, and it’s….(Updated) FD610C90-5287-4A23-A4FE-AA69D32FEF86
Ford Bronco 7/2 build is finally here, and it’s….(Updated) 1A5E0D8B-E6FD-4127-86F5-1154C1203A3A
Ford Bronco 7/2 build is finally here, and it’s….(Updated) F25EF6C3-11FF-40FD-8D62-EAD7817EDC94

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have the black/brown leather too? If so, that's our exact build! Do the 32" tires look as small in person as they do in pictures? The B&P on ford.com made them look a bit beefier but I think that'll be the first thing we change out

OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have the black/brown leather too? If so, that's our exact build! Do the 32" tires look as small in person as they do in pictures? The B&P on ford.com made them look a bit beefier but I think that'll be the first thing we change out
We actually got cloth because we have a guy that was going to do custom leather for us, but I really like this cloth. It’s almost got a denim feel to it.

There are only 2 Broncos in my town, the other is a CG Big Bend and ours looks beefier. 32’s look ok. I’m going to level it and run 285’s for now. I want to wait a while and buy a good coil over lift when everyone is making them. Not crazy about the kits rushed to market.

Last edited:

vb_bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We actually got cloth because we have a guy that was going to do custom leather for us, but I really like this cloth. It’s almost got a denim feel to it.
Any pictures of the interior?
Sponsored