Sponsored

7/5/2021 Reservation and misc rambling...

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi All, I'm late to the party, but can't stand missing all of the fun...

I reserved my Bronco a little over a week ago. I haven't converted to an order yet, so I have no idea how my dealer will be to work with. They told me they would let me know when to place the order - is that the correct order of operation? I realistically don't expect to receive mine until MY23. Maybe if Ford gets their act together and starts cranking these things out, I may see a late MY22, but I think that's wishful thinking.

My dealer is supposed to get their mannequin in about a month - I can't wait to see one in person. I've watched about every YouTube video there is. I'm happy for those who have already received theirs, and sympathize with those left hanging.

I've been a Bronco nut my whole life. I've owned two '73s, two '77s, a '78 and a '89 - loved them all, but only have one of the '73s at the moment. I'm in the process of restoring it to its previous glory. I can't wait to have a 1G and 6G in the garage together!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the forum. The '22 order banks are scheduled to open on Sept. 13th. Your dealer should call you sometime on/after that date to place your order. Depending on the options you choose could definitely affect your build date. Take some time to read through the forum threads, and you'll have a better idea of what's happening concerning the Bronco.