Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More info on the fuel Cell as well, I have the 2 door squanch and would love to add a fuel cell to it.
Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's def a "no sh!t" trailer! I'll check 'em out!

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like that trailer could out wheel yer bronco!!! 40s on a trailer? Wow! If you ran 52s you could flip the trailer over and it would still roll on the top of the tire! Great build and awesome pictures!

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Killer set up, thanks for the epic pics! Curious about the hitch set up?

I have a little trailer that started as a flat bed. I flipped the axle, grabbed some old Jeep tires from craigslist, made some rails and whallah!

I'd like to convert it to an overland trailer, but the standard hitch makes me wonder what kind of angles I can get away with towing it off road.

Ford Bronco 7x Offroad Torc SS (Rocklander Trailer) on 40's -- for overlanding and rock crawling IMG_3452

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This trailer has and keeps impressing me!
@7x_offroad out of Arkansas has Offroad trailers dialed in!

is it an overland trailerā€¦. Yes
But you can also rock crawl with it too!!!
No need for base camp

take everything you need with you!

I carry
15 gallons of water
15 gallons of fuel (built in fuel cell)
FOUR roam 95L cases with miscellaneous gear
Max tracksx 4
Firewood for large fires (3 days worth)
Who can carry that much and still be under 1000lbs!!!
The only thing that limits me where I canā€™t go is me!

this trailers epic guys

climbsāœ…
decents āœ…
Off camber āœ…
Crazy departure angles āœ…
High clearance āœ… on 40ā€™s btw

I have unhooked this trailer once when I had to be recovered due to being pinned against a large boulder

mid anyones been to merus adventure park Iā€™ve made it down drop zone with this trailer, and bergflow

YouTube those trails and youā€™ll understand the

term ROCKLander

Ford Bronco 7x Offroad Torc SS (Rocklander Trailer) on 40's -- for overlanding and rock crawling IMG_3452

It's okay for use off-roading in N. America but I would't take this trailer outside the U.S overlanding. There's no way you'll find replacement tires in that size overseas in Central / South America, Africa and Asia. 40s are just not the norm for overlanding.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fish512_

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 bronco, 1974 cj5, 2013 jku Moab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havenā€™t even thought of outside of the states yetā€¦ and Iā€™m running 37ā€™s on the bronco so I will be switching tire sizes after this set wears off. Each wheel is the same bolt pattern as the rig so theyā€™re all interchangeable but my plug kit and on board air usually does the trick. Honestly thank you for the information about outside of the states!

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I havenā€™t even thought of outside of the states yetā€¦ and Iā€™m running 37ā€™s on the bronco so I will be switching tire sizes after this set wears off. Each wheel is the same bolt pattern as the rig so theyā€™re all interchangeable but my plug kit and on board air usually does the trick. Honestly thank you for the information about outside of the states!
Can you please provide more information on the built-in 15-gallon fuel tank setup?

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I asked 7X to add I do to their website a while ago and it still hasnā€™t happened. No info on integrated fuel cells, just basic photos. They leave a lot to be desired and it looks like an amazing trailer.

Iā€™m typing from Big Bend and my biggest issue here is the lack of fuel. There is a station in BBNP that sometimes is open, one outside the park in Teringula that allows fuel once a day. If you go back there is some strange method to get authorization for gas thatā€™s a pain. Next town is Alpine (gorgeous little town) that has some fuel an hour away.

Absolute range anxiety in a lifted two door Bronco with 37ā€™s, lift etc and I towed a U-Haul 4x8 trailer and probably averaged 11 MPG (two adults, 1 6ft teenager, 2 large GSDā€™s) traveling well under the speed limit at 65-69 MPH to conserve fuel). Nightmare 10+ hour drive.

More RotoPax in my future for sure but the one I currently have has a bad seal from an aftermarket Amazon spout and itā€™s been worthless.

Iā€™ve seen a few 4 door broncos here and we all have the same look on our faces as we baby the pedal to conserve fuel šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚.

OP
OP
Fish512_

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked 7X to add I do to their website a while ago and it still hasnā€™t happened. No info on integrated fuel cells, just basic photos. They leave a lot to be desired and it looks like an amazing trailer.

Iā€™m typing from Big Bend and my biggest issue here is the lack of fuel. There is a station in BBNP that sometimes is open, one outside the park in Teringula that allows fuel once a day. If you go back there is some strange method to get authorization for gas thatā€™s a pain. Next town is Alpine (gorgeous little town) that has some fuel an hour away.

Absolute range anxiety in a lifted two door Bronco with 37ā€™s, lift etc and I towed a U-Haul 4x8 trailer and probably averaged 11 MPG (two adults, 1 6ft teenager, 2 large GSDā€™s) traveling well under the speed limit at 65-69 MPH to conserve fuel). Nightmare 10+ hour drive.

More RotoPax in my future for sure but the one I currently have has a bad seal from an aftermarket Amazon spout and itā€™s been worthless.

Iā€™ve seen a few 4 door broncos here and we all have the same look on our faces as we baby the pedal to conserve fuel šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚.
I installed the fuel cell myself, not an option from 7x

Sponsored

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I installed the fuel cell myself, not an option from 7x
That makes more sense. They could still use more info and pics. Could you please photo your setup so we can all see when you have a chance? Iā€™d more than appreciate it.

OP
OP
Fish512_

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes more sense. They could still use more info and pics. Could you please photo your setup so we can all see when you have a chance? Iā€™d more than appreciate it.
Once I get home for more than a day and can unload everything sure!

itā€™s an Rv slide that I picked up off of marketplace and then in the front nose I put the fuel cell. Pretty simple. Boat fuel cell welded it down added a pump

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing more pics. One of the coolest trailers Iā€™ve seen that makes sense for a Bronco.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, I feel your pain.... I went with a single tip exhaust (rock crawler exhaust). The muffler is removed. Plan to install a 2nd fuel tank where the muffler was. A 10gal should fit nicely....

Are you using a Uhaul trailer as an overland trailer?

If so, you need one of these. M1102 trailer comes with 37" with run flat donuts in the tires.

I have 3 that I'm doing the refurb on. Finishing the 1st one, not to the 2nd.

Any interest or questions, I'm here.

20220701_123331.jpg

20220701_123412.jpg

20220701_123444.jpg

20220701_123359.jpg