Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting update. My dealer just let me know Ford recently launched a new tracking system and my vehicle had a hold put on it "Delay - Plant - Quality FPLQ" back in September... Meanwhile Support just told me today there were no holds and Ford just keeps pushing my delivery window every two weeks. Anyone else have a similar hold?
My dealer checked my status on the new VinVIEW Tracker yesterday. My rig has "built and released" since August 30th. I was told for the 1st time that I'm on a "Plant Hold" with no other notes! This is a very disappointing turn of events after waiting 67 days for my Bronco to ship! I thought "released" means that the carrier just needs to pick it up for transport.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer checked my status on the new VinVIEW Tracker yesterday. My rig has "built and released" since August 30th. I was told for the 1st time that I'm on a "Plant Hold" with no other notes! This is a very disappointing turn of events after waiting 67 days for my Bronco to ship! I thought "released" means that the carrier just needs to pick it up for transport.
Yeah, sounds like the same deal... ugh! Our Broncos are probably parked next to each other in the Dirt Mountain lot 😫 Really just wish Ford could provide more info on what's actually going on so I can reset my expectations.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, sounds like the same deal... ugh! Our Broncos are probably parked next to each other in the Dirt Mountain lot 😫 Really just wish Ford could provide more info on what's actually going on so I can reset my expectations.
I know exactly what you both are experiencing. I was on a chip hold for 2 1/2 months and Ford basically denied it for the 1st 2 of them. I called once a week as well as chat once a week at the beginning of October. My complaints were noted and sent to logistics. Amazingly built completed on October 13 and delivered on November 4th. I believe if I hadn't complained mine would still be sitting and waiting.
It is unacceptable that people may take delivery of 2023's before your 2022's. Also, I thought orders didn't get vins and build weeks if Ford didn't have the parts. Those 2 things I focused on in my conversations. Hopefully they get your builds completed very soon.

I will tell you getting to see my Bronco Friday at the dealership and it be everything I imagined and more. Has helped a little with my anger towards Ford.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know exactly what you both are experiencing. I was on a chip hold for 2 1/2 months and Ford basically denied it for the 1st 2 of them. I called once a week as well as chat once a week at the beginning of October. My complaints were noted and sent to logistics. Amazingly built completed on October 13 and delivered on November 4th. I believe if I hadn't complained mine would still be sitting and waiting.
It is unacceptable that people may take delivery of 2023's before your 2022's. Also, I thought orders didn't get vins and build weeks if Ford didn't have the parts. Those 2 things I focused on in my conversations. Hopefully they get your builds completed very soon.

I will tell you getting to see my Bronco Friday at the dealership and it be everything I imagined and more. Has helped a little with my anger towards Ford.
Your story is helpful and appreciate you sharing! My dealer sent Ford a note on Friday so hopefully I'll have some additional clarity next week but not holding my breath.

Sponsored

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Motor Company does it again. Sooo everyone knows the roller coaster ride. After waiting 2 Years and 3 months from reservation date I receive the below email.

If anyone has a production photo of a 4 door cactus grey, sasquatch OBX with roof rack and modular bumber would greatly appreciate it being shared . Thank you

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 6D645D02-703D-4802-9C00-C7B45520EFE5

Last edited:

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Motor Company does it again. Sooo everyone knows the roller coaster ride. After waiting 2 Years and 3 months from reservation date I receive the below email.

If anyone has a production photo of a 4 door cactus grey, sasquatch OBX with roof rack and modular bumber would greatly appreciate it being shared . Thank you

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 6D645D02-703D-4802-9C00-C7B45520EFE5
Looks like they are still missing your build type

https://www.productionlinephotos.com/cactus-gray.html

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, that site is great, but doesn't have my build type. A member here saw my photo production post and shared with me theirs. Very appreciative of all the great members that are on here.
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 65AFC0C9-4E6E-4909-8511-C31C72B396AC
That’s great! My production photo didn’t have my roof rack or brush guard either, so this is a very good representation.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s great! My production photo didn’t have my roof rack or brush guard either, so this is a very good representation.
Those are put on post production. So that is my build to a tee in production. So fortunate for the member who shared it. Ford screwes the pooch in every way. You would think they could get the photo right.

Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally arrived yesterday!!! I really hope I'm the last one from this build group because the last few months have been the toughest out of the almost 2.5 year wait but obviously well worth it!

IMG_1796.png

IMG_1821.png

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It finally arrived yesterday!!! I really hope I'm the last one from this build group because the last few months have been the toughest out of the almost 2.5 year wait but obviously well worth it!

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group IMG_1821

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group IMG_1821
Congratulations!! Enjoy every second you get behind the wheel of that good looking ride.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off with Ford chat again… mine is still sitting on ramp 51 in the MI rail yard. 🤦‍♀️ No railcar info and no updates since 8/11🤦‍♀️8/24-8/29 was my original delivery estimate then it went to 9/4-9/10 but I don’t see that happening now either. And I never got the assembly line pic🥹 I
Hi when did you finally receive your bronco? I’ve been sitting in ramp 51 since 1/10 with no movement. My eta supposed to be Feb 1st which isn’t happening. Does it ever depart there in a timely manner…
Sponsored