First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer finally got a message back from Ford about my built, released, and "hot" bronco that is still awaiting shipment. See below. Their best ETA is almost another month out for delivery. If true, that means it could be 90 days since built before I get it. That is FUUUCCKED UP!!
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1665588340588
Sponsored

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer finally got a message back from Ford about my built, released, and "hot" bronco that is still awaiting shipment. See below. Their best ETA is almost another month out for delivery. If true, that means it could be 90 days since built before I get it. That is FUUUCCKED UP!!
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group image
What the heck does "HOT" mean?

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What the heck does "HOT" mean?
HOT (Hold On Trigger):
It means that Ford corporate will tell you they are trying to get your vehicle delivered ASAP, but they will also tell you that "others" are waiting as well. Well, DUH! But—what does that really have to do with my Bronco? No one should be waiting months for vehicles that are built and released to shipping via rail for transit.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Bronco Raptor has been in transit from the factory to San Diego for a month now. It has been sitting at the San Diego rail yard for almost 2 weeks which is about 20 miles from my dealer and 5 miles from my work. I wish I could just go get it from the rail yard….

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting. I have been awaiting shipping for 48 days. This is getting old.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting. I have been awaiting shipping for 48 days. This is getting old.
Give it almost three more weeks and then you can imagine how I feel. Today is day 66 "awaiting shipment."

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a phone call from Ford Corporate Office in Michigan today in response to my e-mails to the top brass. The woman I spoke with was terribly nice, but couldn't provide any information beyond what was available on the screen in front of her. She gave me her personal phone number and told me that I can reach out anytime. She said that she would monitor my status and let me know when my Bronco finally ships. I'm really hoping that the date the Logistics team provided actually sticks, but I realize that's highly unlikely.

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This entire thing has been a roller coaster. I have never wanted the bronco less than I do now. Just sick of waiting. At this point….I’d go buy a jeep tomorrow if I didn’t have to answer to every human I know since I have obsessed over the bronco for two years.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a phone call from Ford Corporate Office in Michigan today in response to my e-mails to the top brass. The woman I spoke with was terribly nice, but couldn't provide any information beyond what was available on the screen in front of her. She gave me her personal phone number and told me that I can reach out anytime. She said that she would monitor my status and let me know when my Bronco finally ships. I'm really hoping that the date the Logistics team provided actually sticks, but I realize that's highly unlikely.
By chance was it Tarita Johnson?

Mztexas

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh my Blend date was 8/20.. I have received three emails from Ford updating my expected delivery date and all have come and gone. it has become ridiculous that they can’t get a damn car on a train.

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 20221027_174344
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 20221027_183918
After one year and nine months, we drove the Bronco off the lot today. Just an awesome feeling, and driving it, is the icing on the cake. Surprisingly the wife loves it and I see some camping excursions in the future.

Everyone still waiting... I was skeptical but wow is it worth it. Hopefully you all get your orders soon.
Sponsored

Last edited: