OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Closing the loop finally took mine home yesterday! Was nervous about the dealer honoring the pricing because it was sold but the new ownership group is a standup team. So a big shut out to Ciocca Ford Lincoln of Flemington NJ and Mike Barone for a great experience! Definitely recommend them if looking for a dealer in NJ.

A few observations after reading the message board the stereo system is fine despite people knocking it. I bought the outer banks version and was expecting to go to larger tires immediately but in person the Bronco looks real good with that tire size, did the upgraded leather interior very happy with the look and V6 plenty of power. Too all those still waiting you’ll be happy with your Bronco.

79EB0312-01C4-49D2-95F5-B35BB93A4793.jpeg
Closing the loop finally took mine home yesterday! Was nervous about the dealer honoring the pricing because it was sold but the new ownership group is a standup team. So a big shut out to Ciocca Ford Lincoln of Flemington NJ and Mike Barone for a great experience! Definitely recommend them if looking for a dealer in NJ.

A few observations after reading the message board the stereo system is fine despite people knocking it. I bought the outer banks version and was expecting to go to larger tires immediately but in person the Bronco looks real good with that tire size, did the upgraded leather interior very happy with the look and V6 plenty of power. Too all those still waiting you’ll be happy with your Bronco.

79EB0312-01C4-49D2-95F5-B35BB93A4793.jpeg
good to hear. Just put a deposit down with Mike a few weeks ago and he said straight up it was MSRP and no games. Seems like a good guy..rare!!
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is day 75 since built and still "AWAITING SHIPMENT".............and just saw this morning I now have my EIGHTH new ETA window (11/8 - 11/14).

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is day 75 since built and still "AWAITING SHIPMENT".............and just saw this morning I now have my EIGHTH new ETA window (11/8 - 11/14).
Heard back from dealer. They confirmed my vehicle was damaged which is causing the delay. No details.

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear man. At least they're correcting the problem. I have a feeling that might have been the delay with mine.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is day 80 since my Bronco was built.........and finally some hopeful news! Got my email that it has finally been shipped!

1667832440097-png.png

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my "baby" picture today.......but am bat-shit confused that all tracking information I have shows "BUILT" on 8/20 but this picture's meta-data shows it as having been taken more than a week after my reported production date....8/28. Ford's information......well, it is so very fucked up!!!!!!
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group LinePicture

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12 days since shipped and it still isn't west of the Mississippi yet! Wayne, MI to Willard, OH to Cleveland back to Willard, OH to Chicago and supposedly in Gibson, Indiana as of this morning. There is a Toyota plant there in Gibson, so maybe joining up with their logistics group might be a hopeful thing to get my god damned Bronco moving west.

Let's do some math...........hey, don't blame me, I am an engineer!!!

It has taken 12 days to effectively move about 250 miles west of MAP. Gibson, IN to Denver is about another 950 miles west. At this pace............(950/250)x12 = 45.6 additional days for me to get this. Now, this is a holiday week coming up...........throw some fucking days away 'cause of that. At this point I was hoping for a nice Christmas present, but at a 45 day pace plus two more major December holidays thrown in, well, FUCK..........maybe hopeful surprise for Valentine's day?!?!?!?

Anyone else in this build week having any better news?

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is FINALLY on the move! It left Oakwood, MI at 10:08 AM this morning. Norfolk Southern said that it will arrive in New Jersey by Monday. Dealer said that it "normally" takes 3-5 days to get transported from the lot in NJ to their dealership. I've been so beaten down by FMC, that I'm trying to temper my expectations for the last leg of this never ending process.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw that @Built Wild ! Congratulations. I think you and I both had the same number of days, or similar, in "AWAITING SHIPMENT" hell. It does feel better seeing movement, but then again I am seeing my vehicle move all over the mid-west for almost two weeks and not heading toward Denver. I hope your Bronco's journey is much more swift than mine has been.

Last edited:

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping for the best for you guys and that delivery speeds up.

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco was off loaded from the railcar in Newark this morning. Thankful to be done with rail. Now I await the final transport to my dealership. So close!

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After waiting 865 days since my reservation and 621 days after my order conversion, my Bronco is FINALLY at the dealer and I'll pick it up tomorrow. While that was excruciatingly long, I felt my bullshit build/shipment/delivery was even more agonizing........100 days built to delivery.......79 days "awaiting shipment"......and 21 days shipped to delivery. Dealer sent me a picture Friday from when it arrived at the dealership. So glad it is finally here. Photo is his.....not sure why he took it at an angle.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group DeliveryToDealer-25Nov2022.JPEG

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.not sure why he took it at an angle.
Probably to depict your uphill battle. :) :) Glad it is finally at the dealer and getting picked up soon.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After waiting 865 days since my reservation and 621 days after my order conversion, my Bronco is FINALLY at the dealer and I'll pick it up tomorrow. While that was excruciatingly long, I felt my bullshit build/shipment/delivery was even more agonizing........100 days built to delivery.......79 days "awaiting shipment"......and 21 days shipped to delivery. Dealer sent me a picture Friday from when it arrived at the dealership. So glad it is finally here. Photo is his.....not sure why he took it at an angle.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group DeliveryToDealer-25Nov2022.JPEG
Congratulations on your new Bronco! Hope you love it as much as we do. :)
Sponsored