First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just told my delivery estimate is 8/26/22 from Fordā€™s customer chat this morning. Still no build day. Obviously that should be taken with a grain of salt, but my dealer is also 30 miles from MAP.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8/15 Gang, where you at?

Come on in!
Team 8/15. I am on my sixth build week and currently reside with the 8/8 heroes. I expect to be moving here shortly. Someone here asked if I could drop a "build week" tracker for you. Here it is. If you already have one, let me know and I'll delete it. If you would like something added or subtracted to the spreadsheet, let me know. It seems most build week groups like to see the progress of their week and it helps to set expectations once things start happening. Information goes on the first tab; second tab is charts for all the data nerds. If you are unable to add your data, let me know. Someone here can throw your info into the sheet.

Feel free to add the link to the first post to point folks to it. I'll drop the link periodically into the thread. Best of luck on the upcoming build week. I am sure I'll see you here soon.

8/15/22 Build Week Tracker

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Team 8/15. I am on my sixth build week and currently reside with the 8/8 heroes. I expect to be moving here shortly. Someone here asked if I could drop a "build week" tracker for you. Here it is. If you already have one, let me know and I'll delete it. If you would like something added or subtracted to the spreadsheet, let me know. It seems most build week groups like to see the progress of their week and it helps to set expectations once things start happening. Information goes on the first tab; second tab is charts for all the data nerds. If you are unable to add your data, let me know. Someone here can throw your info into the sheet.

Feel free to add the link to the first post to point folks to it. I'll drop the link periodically into the thread. Best of luck on the upcoming build week. I am sure I'll see you here soon.

8/15/22 Build Week Tracker
Document seems to be set as "VIEW ONLY" right now

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

SYD4RD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Talked to Ford Marketing today was told I had VIN assigned. 8/15 Build week and 8/27-9/2 delivery date. Only status in writing I have is the attached that showed my VIN and pic of vehicle. How do you get the page that shows "In production"? One of those things when you are told something, but don't see it, you don't believe it. Although assigning a VIN seems like a positive step.

Ford Order Status.jpg

TheRockCave

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked to Ford Marketing today was told I had VIN assigned. 8/15 Build week and 8/27-9/2 delivery date. Only status in writing I have is the attached that showed my VIN and pic of vehicle. How do you get the page that shows "In production"? One of those things when you are told something, but don't see it, you don't believe it. Although assigning a VIN seems like a positive step.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group Ford Order Status
The only way I knew was going through the back door link/login. I've been checking that for months and this week it changed to "In production" for 8-15-22. Where did you find a VIN assigned?
use this URL and add your order number after the equal.
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SKALAKS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer called yesterday and said my order has been moved up to August 12th. Not sure if that means the week of the 8th or literally August 12thā€¦

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer called yesterday and said my order has been moved up to August 12th. Not sure if that means the week of the 8th or literally August 12thā€¦
If you are a 12Aug build day they moved you to an 8/8 build week. You may move between the two so just check with Ford Chat next week. The Window Sticker will be the key. Congrats!

SKALAKS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are a 12Aug build day they moved you to an 8/8 build week. You may move between the two so just check with Ford Chat next week. The Window Sticker will be the key. Congrats!
I should have specified that my original build week was August 15th

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My buddy took 1 month from built to received.
I believe it varies for everyone based on a lot of different variablesā€¦. #1- convoy/rail
#2- where your dealership is.
#3- all the stupid shit we donā€™t even knowšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally...

Image 7-21-22 at 3.25 PM.jpg

SYD4RD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only way I knew was going through the back door link/login. I've been checking that for months and this week it changed to "In production" for 8-15-22. Where did you find a VIN assigned?
use this URL and add your order number after the equal.
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
Thatā€™s my issue I canā€™t get this back way to work. Is my reservation ID a 4 digit deal that starts with a letter and follows with three numbers? Ford Marketing gave me my VIN, build week, delivery window and plant it was being built at.
Sponsored