First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you have a roof rack in your build profile. I do as well. My blend date was 8/15 and didn't get my "BUILT" status/email until today......saying it was completed 8/20. Some of those factory installed adders, like the roof rack, evidently mean the vehicle must be taken to a different shop for installation. I presume that is why mine took longer to get the full "BUILT" status when I see others that had a later blend date and already showing as "SHIPPED." I am just glad to see it finally moving and moving quickly. I feel confident you aren't stalled on Dirt Mountain.........
yup, any accessory add ons like modular bumpers/winches/PPF/roof racks/etc have to go to the accessory installation shop after getting off the production line.
Sponsored

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect I’m in the same situation as you. My status has remained “in production” since my 8/16 blend date. Hopefully my rig isn’t headed to the dreaded dirt mountain!
I have the Lux and tow packages. I'd expect there is some added build delay there.

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Lux and tow packages. I'd expect there is some added build delay there.
I had Lux, tow, Mod bumper, brush guard, 2.7 squatched Badlands and it breezed on through this/last week. Hope yours does too!

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had Lux, tow, Mod bumper, brush guard, 2.7 squatched Badlands and it breezed on through this/last week. Hope yours does too!
Ok that's promising. I have a similar build, sans the brush guard.

CamTalksTech

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, I literally have all of those, and the slide out tailgate and I already have shipped so feeling hopeful that most other people in here will breeze through as well!

Sponsored

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the window sticker with a blend date of 8/20. My mods have not updated, the tear tag doesn’t show up, and I have received not emails from ford since 7/29 telling me 8/15 build week. I got on Ford chat today to check on status and all they could tell me was that I was scheduled for production on 8/12 and that I had a scheduled build date of 8/20. They previously gave me an estimated delivery date of 8/29-9/4 but when I asked this today, I was told that they could not give me an estimated delivery date. Anybody else in this boat? Also, maybe it was dumb, but I assumed that once you had the window sticker and the blend date….nothing would change. Is that a bad assumption?

Last edited:

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, I literally have all of those, and the slide out tailgate and I already have shipped so feeling hopeful that most other people in here will breeze through as well!
I really wish I had the slide out tailgate. OBX SAS can’t get it. WildTrak can though which is strange. I think OBX has extra soundproofing somewhere and it was too heavy.

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/20 Blend date, still no modules or anything. No added on accessories just lux pack so I wonder what the hold up is...

JerseyRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the window sticker with a blend date of 8/20. My mods have not updated, the tear tag doesn’t show up, and I have received not emails from ford since 7/29 telling me 8/15 build week. I got on Ford chat today to check on status and all they could tell me was that I was scheduled for production on 8/12 and that I had a scheduled build date of 8/20. They previously gave me an estimated delivery date of 8/29-9/4 but when I asked this today, I was told that they could not give me an estimated delivery date. Anybody else in this boat? Also, maybe it was dumb, but I assumed that once you had the window sticker and the blend date….nothing would change. Is that a bad assumption?
In the same exact boat 8/12 date and 8/20 blend date. Nothing yet in mods or tear tag, no email from ford hoping it is just a Saturday (8/20) thing I will post if something changes. Fingers crossed 🤞!

Sponsored

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the same exact boat 8/12 date and 8/20 blend date. Nothing yet in mods or tear tag, no email from ford hoping it is just a Saturday (8/20) thing I will post if something changes. Fingers crossed 🤞!
same exact situation. Which is strange. My first Bronco was built extremely quick. I remember modules popped up around noon on the blend date. Hopefully we won’t have too long.

Lady May

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Baby Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat. Patiently waiting...well not so patiently waiting

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My blend date is 8/20... If you've been watching the other dates it's going right along they're just a few days behind... I told my wife Saturday that I thought it would be Tuesday. So here we are. Let's do this. Ford chat says mine is in production in one of they're manufacturing facilities. estimated delivery was 9/5 at one point. TBD now. No modules yet BTW...

88 FoxBody

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 fox body mustang w/ 347ci motor
Your Bronco Model
Base
its definitely behind by a few days. I had a blend date of 8/19 and my modules just popped up this morning. status still says in production and no shipping info yet. but at least the modules are listed.

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/18 Blend - modules popped (no tear tag) just today 8/22 AM - was 1002/3039 place in line.
Update: Tear Tag now populated in Module Build App ~24 hours after initial modules showed up. Status still shows "In Prod" in both back door and ordertrack.app.
Sponsored