Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend date was Friday 08/19. Last night zero updates or modules. This morning 08/23 the modules popped up.
its definitely behind by a few days. I had a blend date of 8/19 and my modules just popped up this morning. status still says in production and no shipping info yet. but at least the modules are listed.
I'm in the exact same blend date and sequence of events
Sponsored

black6g

Base
First Name
hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4d bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checked and got some good news. Modules and Tear tag posted this morning. Blend date of 08/19/2020. Ford tracker shows in production. Crossing my fingers for 8/31/2022 to 09/6/2022 delivery date.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ill be happy with getting the bronco before Halloween. guess ill go order some mud flaps to cap off all my mod purchases (garage is getting full)

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
8/16 Blend and still showing "in production". Ford Customer Service told me to call back if the status doesn't change by the end of the week. She also said not to trust the ETA until it's actually in transit. Excited for this process to be over and finally have my Bronco!

Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

8/16 Blend and still showing "in production". Ford Customer Service told me to call back if the status doesn't change by the end of the week. She also said not to trust the ETA until it's actually in transit. Excited for this process to be over and finally have my Bronco!
So.... I have been talking to a MIkey over thebronconation and he used to work for ford and etc. Told me a lot of broncos are sitting at the plants waiting to be finished for heated steering wheels and backup/reverse cameras.

yonny

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 BD 7 speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tear tag popped this morning!
The agent on Ford chat suggested that my ETA is September 19, which is a few days later than what the dealer had estimated about a month ago (Sept. 14).

Not sure if the delay is because I am in Western Canada or because I have a slide out tailgate - I’m happy w/the 19th either way though!

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My blend date is 8/20... If you've been watching the other dates it's going right along they're just a few days behind... I told my wife Saturday that I thought it would be Tuesday. So here we are. Let's do this. Ford chat says mine is in production in one of they're manufacturing facilities. estimated delivery was 9/5 at one point. TBD now. No modules yet BTW...
Well I'm a 8/20 blend date and those modules just popped... Come on baby!

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ford chat update

" Thank you for holding. Congratulations on your new purchase, Shawn! Our records indicate your vehicle's status is in In Production - When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories.. Your most recent update was on Aug-19-2022. Your estimated delivery date is Sep-08-2022. You are able to track your vehicle's status at website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking using your VIN and four digit order number. "

Sponsored

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ford chat update

" Thank you for holding. Congratulations on your new purchase, Shawn! Our records indicate your vehicle's status is in In Production - When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories.. Your most recent update was on Aug-19-2022. Your estimated delivery date is Sep-08-2022. You are able to track your vehicle's status at website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking using your VIN and four digit order number. "
I got that same message since Saturday... Stuff is happening today though...

Greenie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So.... I have been talking to a MIkey over thebronconation and he used to work for ford and etc. Told me a lot of broncos are sitting at the plants waiting to be finished for heated steering wheels and backup/reverse cameras.
That could be the case as my build is Base with AUX switches only. So it doesn't need to go to a secondary location for decals or roof rack, etc.