First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’ll be so glad you got the modular steel bumper.
Interesting comment. Not sure I agree. I had to re-order my MY21 to a MY22 and they made the mod bumper an additional $600 with that change.......even though it was "stock" as part of my Badlands order originally. When I researched, the winch options for the mod bumper were horrific and also the factory winch installation was basically non-existent in MY22. I elected to go with the "capable bumper" that was less expensive and also has the fog lights already installed which sets up for an overall cheaper after-market bumper option. I suggest an after-market bumper for those looking for winch and light options is a far better deal from a flexibility and cost perspective.
Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting comment. Not sure I agree. I had to re-order my MY21 to a MY22 and they made the mod bumper an additional $600 with that change.......even though it was "stock" as part of my Badlands order originally. When I researched, the winch options for the mod bumper were horrific and also the factory winch installation was basically non-existent in MY22. I elected to go with the "capable bumper" that was less expensive and also has the fog lights already installed which sets up for an overall cheaper after-market bumper option. I suggest an after-market bumper for those looking for winch and light options is a far better deal from a flexibility and cost perspective.
I’ll have to disagree. Last December I purchased a 2021 Bronco with a plastic bumper. It was an eye sore and one of the reasons why I decided to re order a 22 bronco. Steel bumper isn’t just an easy swap. You literally have to cut metal to install the majority, if not all, the after market front bumpers. I’ve seen both in person and the steel bumper that comes from factory is by far more aesthetically appealing.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dads mansquatch finally delivered after over 2 years since his reservation.

F4B4908B-103F-4CD3-9142-4D703A2A20B7.jpeg

C52B8BC5-765E-444A-B04C-1CBBD2EC2FD9.jpeg

Sponsored

rodeoclown98

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-350 DRW Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had an 8/15/22 build week. Been showing In Production 8/23/2022 for 3 days. Have a Tear Tag and all modules popped on. Hoping it want be long now!!!
Just got an update!!!!! Delivery ETA September 16-22, 2022!!!!!

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll have to disagree. Last December I purchased a 2021 Bronco with a plastic bumper. It was an eye sore and one of the reasons why I decided to re order a 22 bronco. Steel bumper isn’t just an easy swap. You literally have to cut metal to install the majority, if not all, the after market front bumpers. I’ve seen both in person and the steel bumper that comes from factory is by far more aesthetically appealing.
You re-ordered a bronco because of the bumper? Wow..........not sure what to say there. Bumpers are an incredibly easy swap if you pick the right one and there are more and more options all the time.

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You re-ordered a bronco because of the bumper? Wow..........not sure what to say there. Bumpers are an incredibly easy swap if you pick the right one and there are more and more options all the time.
It’s not an easy swap when there’s cutting involved. I had some other reasons as well. Like aux switches.

Sponsored

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Status change: Pizza Tracker to built and OrderTrack to awaiting shipment. Blend date was 8/18. I can’t believe it’s actually happening given two-year wait!

BD, 2 door, MT, eruption green, tow, mod bumper

BroncoDad93

Big Bend
First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group E517F5AE-BB1C-4B00-9722-6CEF0AE07F5D

Picked her up yesterday! Kinda surreal that it happened. From my blend date of 8/16 to now it’s only been 9 days plus it actually showed up at the dealer 2 days ago. Just been staring at her every chance I get 😂