Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
-update 2:44p EST 9/16-

Called the automated rail number and was told "Vehicle has been placed at customer location/East Brookfield, MA 9/15 12pm"

Called the transportation services who bring the vehicle from the railyard to the dealer.

Dispatcher takes my vin and shares "it will be at the dealer NO LATER then Monday 9/19. "

Looks like with all this information that ill be cruising in my Bronco Tuesday.
How did you find out who the carrier was?
Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How did you find out who the transportation service was that will be bringing your Bronco from the dealership to the rail yard?
just made a couple phone calls to local companies and asked questions. Took me about 2 calls and 5mins to figure it out.

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to the few guys from this week who got Cyber Orange Broncs. Looks like you'll be some of the last broncos to roll off the line with that color as Ford have now canceled it(and are adding in another fucking grey, Jesus I hate car manufacturers) and are forcing people to change their pending orders to another color. Kinda sux, I love CO and it is kind of the iconic bronco color to me for this generation.

I was dead torn between CO and EG and now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gone the other way since its gonna be a limited edition now, lol.

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maiden voyage underway with stops in Lynchburg, VA and Annapolis, MD. It’s a wonderful ride taking secondary highways. Better gas mileage than anticipated at 22.8 MPG in my 2.3 manual. And it’s absolutely true, people park right next to you in wide open lots.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 0C697641-5F7D-4B5E-9582-99FDE893C969
Surprises were throwing rocks that we picked up in gravel driveway from winery and an inoperable windshield wipers. Yep, went to clear morning dew, and wipers just “rocked” in place. Fortunately the weather is perfect, but gotta say, in all my days, that has never happened before. Kudos to Capital Ford of Wilmington, they were so easy to work with, and had the price protection calculated as rebate, The wait was long but I absolutely love my Bronco!

Sponsored

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to have a look at it... They had washed it up and are getting ready to put the lift on it. Tires go on Monday. If you look in the background you'll see a beautiful Code orange Bronco Raptor. I'm not much on Orange but man that thing looks good.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3301
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3288
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3299
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3284
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3282

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maiden voyage underway with stops in Lynchburg, VA and Annapolis, MD. It’s a wonderful ride taking secondary highways. Better gas mileage than anticipated at 22.8 MPG in my 2.3 manual. And it’s absolutely true, people park right next to you in wide open lots.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3282
Surprises were throwing rocks that we picked up in gravel driveway from winery and an inoperable windshield wipers. Yep, went to clear morning dew, and wipers just “rocked” in place. Fortunately the weather is perfect, but gotta say, in all my days, that has never happened before. Kudos to Capital Ford of Wilmington, they were so easy to work with, and had the price protection calculated as rebate, The wait was long but I absolutely love my Bronco!
Congrats! I'm too seeing quite a few rocks thrown (and I added mud flaps!) from similar gravel roads. Hoping side steps help... on order. Glad you finally got yours! Looks great.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So jealous of all of you. I went on an annual fishing trip this week beginning on Tuesday so I have not been connected to check status. Today I checked trackers and email and still nothing but shitty anticipation............28 days and counting from build completion and still not shipped. Also, second delivery window is passed and no new update (latest delivery window 9/9 - 9/15) and here I sit three days past that window. FUCK!

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663524708247

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663524734222

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of my car sitting in a railcar that only seems to move three f*cking feet per f*cking day, and gets put on "hold" for a day in between each f*cking movement.
: Pretending to throttle someone in mid air Emoji :

yonny

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 BD 7 speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of my car sitting in a railcar that only seems to move three f*cking feet per f*cking day, and gets put on "hold" for a day in between each f*cking movement.
: Pretending to throttle someone in mid air Emoji :
For real. Mine has been sitting at the city’s rail yard near my town for weeks now, shipped 24 days ago.

Dealer said there are labour shortages with the convoy service that takes it from the yard to the dealer.

At least it’s on the way!

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So jealous of all of you. I went on an annual fishing trip this week beginning on Tuesday so I have not been connected to check status. Today I checked trackers and email and still nothing but shitty anticipation............28 days and counting from build completion and still not shipped. Also, second delivery window is passed and no new update (latest delivery window 9/9 - 9/15) and here I sit three days past that window. FUCK!

I feel ya man. Im sitting at 17 days awaiting shipping while later build weeks get delivered to the same area im in. Makes no sense

Welsht_

Big Bend
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, she finally came, a couple weeks after Fords tracker predicted but I can’t complain, seeing where some people are at with it. I’m loving it way too much at the moment. Hope all your guys come soon. 🤞🏻
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1AF08D03-C370-4B15-8999-0498ECC5AD83

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For real. Mine has been sitting at the city’s rail yard near my town for weeks now, shipped 24 days ago.

Dealer said there are labour shortages with the convoy service that takes it from the yard to the dealer.

At least it’s on the way!
24 days ouch... mine still hasn't left goddang Michigan yet I don't think.

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m bugging a little.
dealer said it’s still in Michigan but I tracked the rail car and it arrived to its final destination yesterday in FL.

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

406 days since we first ordered this Bronco. Today is the day my friends...
Sponsored