Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am very surprised that people who switched orders to soft top only a few days ago (someone in this thread had it changed 2 days ago and got pulled) are going before those who changed to a soft top during the opening Ford gave in July.
Two factors

It's pretty evident they're going by reservation date and time

Other factor is dealer allocation

Appears that for now commodities are less of a factor than before webasto-gate
Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Two factors

I am a 7/14 morning reservation holder, order placed mid Feburary. My dealership told me they had 19 allocations. (I am not sure how accurate that is, they have been pretty useless throughout this process). BB/SAS/HD Bumper/Safari Bar/Signature Headlights/A51 - Really hoping I get pulled this week.

Tmite

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two factors

I was second day early morning reservation. Switched to Soft top last week. Got a call yesterday regarding the scheduling preview. BL, 2.7, Lux, tow switched to Soft top 8/13.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So did all 16 previews get scheduled?

Sponsored

MJ14

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer/22 Bronco OBX/02 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it's more encouraging that they can build the other trims. I take that as a positive sign.

Yes

Yes, previewing means Ford is estimating they'll be scheduled on Thursday.
Zach, I have a question that I feel like you might have a pretty good answer to. I made a reservation in August, so I am way behind a bunch of these July reservations. But my dealer still has no used all of their allocations, so they were calling this week trying to get them to take my order. I haven’t had my order placed yet, but they said they were talking to a Ford host trying to see if I could get my order in before the order banks open in September. I am wanting a 4dr soft top big bend, so he said there would probably availability if he could get them to take my order but he wasn’t sure. Otherwise they would get the order placed in September when the order banks are open.

Do you think there is anyway they could get my order placed since they haven’t used all of their allocations or am I most likely stuck waiting for mid-September ??

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One bumper short

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, I have a question that I feel like you might have a pretty good answer to. I made a reservation in August, so I am way behind a bunch of these July reservations. But my dealer still has no used all of their allocations, so they were calling this week trying to get them to take my order. I haven’t had my order placed yet, but they said they were talking to a Ford host trying to see if I could get my order in before the order banks open in September. I am wanting a 4dr soft top big bend, so he said there would probably availability if he could get them to take my order but he wasn’t sure. Otherwise they would get the order placed in September when the order banks are open.

Do you think there is anyway they could get my order placed since they haven’t used all of their allocations or am I most likely stuck waiting for mid-September ??

I don't know why they couldn't submit your order? We have 600 orders placed and only allocation for 200 for 2021. So there's nothing stopping them.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So did all 16 previews get scheduled?

13 out of 16 got scheduled.

So out of our 30 allocations 21 have been scheduled in the last 2 weeks

Sponsored

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Zach@Granger

Our dealership has 2 Previewing (one being my personal Bronco fingers crossed big time!) both badlands, lux, tow, SAS obviously soft tops only until next year some time. Mine has MGV the other is Leather Trim. We have 30 soft tops total and WBDO has us with 26 prior cycle to balance, still have 8 FEs in que as well as a few in the bad batch. Looks like both were 7/13-7/14 reservations. According to the notes Lux and sasquatch packages have constraints, automatic transmission, non-advanced 4x4 which I found odd, also are limited. Didn't see a single one with a tow hitch or mod bumper hold, so that's nice. It does appear that Ford is sticking hard to the reservation time stamp from what I see here only solidifies that assumption and is nice to see! Let's all hope for some emails to go out tomorrow!
Yo Zach! Any chance Ford will save some of the paint from the 2021 colors? I'm asking because many others like me may not have their color available when we have to wait for a 2022 model. Either way, do you have yet the 2022 official colors yet?

MJ14

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer/22 Bronco OBX/02 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know why they couldn't submit your order? We have 600 orders placed and only allocation for 200 for 2021. So there's nothing stopping them.
Thanks for the response. He did mention when they tried to put it in the Ford ordering system seemed to be messed up and him and his manager were working on getting it done. They said they had called a Ford host doing everything they could to go ahead and get it ordered. Truthfully I haven't messaged or called them back yet on it. So they may very well have gotten it ordered at this point. I badgered them for 3 days straight, so I figured I would give them a break for at least a few days.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yo Zach! Any chance Ford will save some of the paint from the 2021 colors? I'm asking because many others like me may not have their color available when we have to wait for a 2022 model. Either way, do you have yet the 2022 official colors yet?
I won't know until the order guide is released. You'll probably see it on here before I ever do. Haha

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's your res dates preview guys?
I got a call from Hunter @Granger Ford I'm Previewing.... But it's hard not to be cynical at this point, lol
I got a Bad Squash LUX with 2.7 Rapid Red. My res date was 7/15 noonish
BTW Atlas Shrugged ROCKED!!!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two factors

Actually, they are going by dealer allocation, constraints, and then reservation date/time.
Sponsored