Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
8/19/21 is the next scheduling opportunity. This scheduling round should be similar to last Thursday with a small percentage of overall allocation being scheduled and those that do get scheduled, will be soft tops.

We are pulling from a pool of 30 allocations to schedule in this go around and we scheduled 8 last week. Orders should start previewing today, but nothing quite yet. No word on when Hard tops will begin to schedule again at this point.

Also if you are one of our reservation holders, We are going to email or call you and ask you to convert to an order. We're doing this for a couple reasons.

1. We want to make sure on the next allocation cutoff that we have an accurate number of reservation holders who want to order.

2. We want to get a good idea on what we should expect for total order volume. At it sits now we have about 300 reservation holders who are leftover from 2021 orders who we couldn't contact, didn't want to convert, or new 2022 reservation holders.

We're going to do our best to try to get in touch with everyone before the 2022 order banks open up.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/19/21 is the next scheduling opportunity. This scheduling round should be similar to last Thursday with a small percentage of overall allocation being scheduled and those that do get scheduled, will be soft tops.

We are pulling from a pool of 30 allocations to schedule in this go around and we scheduled 8 last week. Orders should start previewing today, but nothing quite yet. No word on when Hard tops will begin to schedule again at this point.

Also if you are one of our reservation holders, We are going to email or call you and ask you to convert to an order. We're doing this for a couple reasons.

1. We want to make sure on the next allocation cutoff that we have an accurate number of reservation holders who want to order.

2. We want to get a good idea on what we should expect for total order volume. At it sits now we have about 300 reservation holders who are leftover from 2021 orders who we couldn't contact, didn't want to convert, or new 2022 reservation holders.

We're going to do our best to try to get in touch with everyone before the 2022 order banks open up.

Thanks!
Thank you @Zach@Granger.

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
Are you letting the people that are in that 30 know? I'm just curious on where my reservation lands.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. How many MY21 reservations are soft tops?

Sponsored

Bronco9522

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks!

I am probably the one of those 300 reservations. Never got an email from Ford yet. Will you contact a Canada customerļ¼Ÿ

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice. How many MY21 reservations are soft tops?

My assumption is most of the remaining that get scheduled outside of FE will be soft tops.

We have 10 soft tops in-transit to us now.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am probably the one of those 300 reservations. Never got an email from Ford yet. Will you contact a Canada customerļ¼Ÿ
I wish we could. I don't think we can cross borders.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
I love my dealer, but damn, I wish they were as thorough as thisā€¦

I had to help my hometown dealer thoughā€¦
Good stuff guys, Albert would be proud!!!

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks!
HI Zach. I have 99'ed to MY22.. assume this also means you will contact those who chose to wait? Not sure how all of this works.. ready to order once the hard top/MY22 colors shape out.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger - someone else posted this earlier in a. different thread. Is this your understanding as well regarding scheduling this week, modular bumpers & tow packages?

"21MY Bronco Scheduling ā€“ For this weekā€™s Bronco scheduling, it will be similar to last week. We will mainly be scheduling a limited amount of soft top orders.

Trailer towing ā€“ balanced out for 2021 model year production
HD Modular front bumper also on back order
Big Bend 75% production
Outer Banks 25% The Sasquatch will then be 30% of the 25%." <-- I took this last part to mean 7.5% overall (.25 X .30) will be Sasquatch OBX.

Edit: So further clarification is that there are no more modular front bumpers, for now, no more tow packages for MY21, and 75% of what they build this week will be Big Bend, and 25% will be OBX (and 30% of those OBXs will be Sasquatch)."

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger - someone else posted this earlier in a. different thread. Is this your understanding as well regarding scheduling this week, modular bumpers & tow packages?

"21MY Bronco Scheduling ā€“ For this weekā€™s Bronco scheduling, it will be similar to last week. We will mainly be scheduling a limited amount of soft top orders.

Trailer towing ā€“ balanced out for 2021 model year production
HD Modular front bumper also on back order
Big Bend 75% production
Outer Banks 25% The Sasquatch will then be 30% of the 25%." <-- I took this last part to mean 7.5% overall (.25 X .30) will be Sasquatch OBX.

Edit: So further clarification is that there are no more modular front bumpers, for now, no more tow packages for MY21, and 75% of what they build this week will be Big Bend, and 25% will be OBX (and 30% of those OBXs will be Sasquatch)."

I have not seen this. Nothing was previewing today for production, so it is hard saying. We did get 4 Sasquatches, tow package and I believe mod front bumper all scheduled last week. Mostly badlands orders, so if this is true it would be quite th departure from what we just scheduled.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Zach, Thanks for the heads up!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i first want to say ā€œWELL DONE!ā€ on the deal you offered to everyone. I heard that Ford will only allocate ā€œxā€ number of vehicles to each dealerā€¦.this includes reservations and dealer builds. Letā€™s say you have 500 orders and Ford is only going to allocate +/- 100 vehicles total to your dealer for this year and maybe +/- 200 next year, youā€™d still have +/- 200 more orders in limbo. My question is, how are you able to fulfill orders in a timely manner if thatā€™s the case?
Back in early July, Zach provided a detailed breakdown of Grangerā€™s Bronco allocation numbers. Granger converted 425 orders by the March 19, 2021 deadline from customers who wanted 21MY vehicles, and it received a final 21MY allocation of 203 Broncos (i.e., 48% of converted orders).

71 of the 203 allocation were scheduled and received VINs through August, plus 3 dealer mannequins, and the September allocation was 30, so 104 total vehicles (i.e., 101 retail + 3 mannequins) were supposed to be scheduled by September, leaving 99 retail units remaining to be scheduled in October and November before the end of 21MY.

Unfortunately, in late July and early August, the ongoing hard top production issues at Webasto blew up the scheduling process for all dealerships with Bronco allocations, including Granger.

Considering Grangerā€™s high Bronco allocation and sales in 21MY, and itā€™s high order conversion ratio, I would expect its allocation in 22MY to be even higher.

Last edited:

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Back in early July, Zach provided a detailed breakdown of Grangerā€™s Bronco allocation numbers. Granger converted 425 orders by the March 19, 2021 deadline from customers who wanted 21MY vehicles, and it received a final 21MY allocation of 203 Broncos (i.e., 48% of converted orders).

71 of the 203 allocation were scheduled and received VINs through August, plus 3 dealer mannequins, and the September allocation was 30, so 104 total vehicles (i.e., 101 retail + 3 mannequins) were supposed to be scheduled by September, leaving 99 retail units remaining to be scheduled in October and November before the end of 21MY.

Unfortunately, in late July and early August, the ongoing hard top production issues at Webasto blew up the scheduling process for all dealerships with Bronco allocations, including Granger.

Considering Grangerā€™s high Bronco allocation and sales in 21MY, and itā€™s high order conversion ratio, I would expect its allocation in 22MY to be even higher.
Thanks for the response. Dealer in Plano is full of shit and lied to me. Good to know.
Sponsored