First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
HI Zach. I have 99'ed to MY22.. assume this also means you will contact those who chose to wait? Not sure how all of this works.. ready to order once the hard top/MY22 colors shape out.
@Zach@Granger Could you confirm the answer to this question? I am in a similar position.

I really don’t understand my status.

I reserved early, converted to an order in March only to find out later the Modular Top was essentially sold as vapor ware. That being said I remained committed to wanting the modular top.

As I understood it, my order was changed to say I was opting to wait for MY 2022. Since then I have received very little if any real communication from Ford.

will somebody from Granger be contacting me Regarding my bronco order/99?

On another note, ….Any chance of your store getting a 2022 GT500 allocation?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Could you confirm the answer to this question? I am in a similar position.

I really don’t understand my status.

I reserved early, converted to an order in March only to find out later the Modular Top was essentially sold as vapor ware. That being said I remained committed to wanting the modular top.

As I understood it, my order was changed to say I was opting to wait for MY 2022. Since then I have received very little if any real communication from Ford.

will somebody from Granger be contacting me Regarding my bronco order/99?

On another note, ….Any chance of your store getting a 2022 GT500 allocation?

Yes, so if your order is "99" then you have already converted to an order. We have about 300 customers who have yet to convert to an order. So we're going to contact them and see if they want to convert and wait until 2022 or 2023 with the modular painted top, etc. But confirm that they still want a Bronco. We want to do this homework before the 2022 order banks open up.

If you are in "99" status we will contact you once the 2022 order banks open up and either submit your order as a buildable order or verify that you are still holding off for a 2023 MY order for a painted hard top, etc. This communication will happen in September and October from us.

So for your specific case, you have converted to an order, but are an unbuildable order waiting for the commodity you want to open up. We have quite a few who are in this boat.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, so if your order is "99" then you have already converted to an order. We have about 300 customers who have yet to convert to an order. So we're going to contact them and see if they want to convert and wait until 2022 or 2023 with the modular painted top, etc. But confirm that they still want a Bronco. We want to do this homework before the 2022 order banks open up.

If you are in "99" status we will contact you once the 2022 order banks open up and either submit your order as a buildable order or verify that you are still holding off for a 2023 MY order for a painted hard top, etc. This communication will happen in September and October from us.

So for your specific case, you have converted to an order, but are an unbuildable order waiting for the commodity you want to open up. We have quite a few who are in this boat.
I feel like I should know this, but who should I contact to check on my status there. I am an October reservation and sent a B&P printout before the order conversion deadline and my Ford account says in store order, so I think I am good, but I definitely want to make significant changes to my order. I know how busy you are so I haven't wanted to bother anyone until it was a reasonable time to make changes, which I assume will be after the MY22 B&P is released.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have more of a process question; In the past, once an order was converted, the reservation is used up and unrecoverable. (Ford would have to get a new reservation and manually adjust a time stamp to match original).

Since almost all reservation holders have converted, our reservations are, in essence, 'used up' and gone. If they could have repurposed them, they would have during the 'my dealer stole my reservation' fiasco.

How is Ford going to handle timestamps if those reservations are no longer active? Is it a manual input at dealer level (trusting the other 2999 dealers to not cheat out earlier timestamps is a nightmare I don't want to think about), will they be using the order number as proxy, or nobody at Ford really knows or has thought about it, or has informed the dealers?

Just curious...

Sponsored

jreburn

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response. Dealer in Plano is full of shit and lied to me. Good to know.
I didn't realize you're in Plano too! I have an order with Five Star Dallas (Plano) but I just opened an order with @DealerInsider in Pennsylvania for the 4% below invoice and Jeep Wrangler buy-back offer.

Edit: Pennsylvania!

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have more of a process question; In the past, once an order was converted, the reservation is used up and unrecoverable. (Ford would have to get a new reservation and manually adjust a time stamp to match original).

Since almost all reservation holders have converted, our reservations are, in essence, 'used up' and gone. If they could have repurposed them, they would have during the 'my dealer stole my reservation' fiasco.

How is Ford going to handle timestamps if those reservations are no longer active? Is it a manual input at dealer level (trusting the other 2999 dealers to not cheat out earlier timestamps is a nightmare I don't want to think about), will they be using the order number as proxy, or nobody at Ford really knows or has thought about it, or has informed the dealers?

Just curious...
Order number and reservation number is the same. Timestamp details carry over from reservation to order.

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trailer towing – balanced out for 2021 model year production

Edit: So further clarification is that there are no more modular front bumpers, for now, no more tow packages for MY21, and 75% of what they build this week will be Big Bend, and 25% will be OBX (and 30% of those OBXs will be Sasquatch)."
I actually read that as tow package supply = demand (or maybe that's just what I am hoping to see subconsciously). Is there any reason you are interpreting that as 0 supply for the remainder of MY21?

My order does have tow package, while I have dropped other constraints hoping to get it sooner. If there is compelling evidence that tow package will preclude builds for the remainder of the year, I will perhaps drop that.

Thank you!!

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize you're in Plano too! I have an order with Five Star Dallas (Plano) but I just opened an order with @DealerInsider in Iowa for the 4% below invoice and Jeep Wrangler buy-back offer.
I think you mixed up DealerInsider being in Iowa...that is Granger.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel like I should know this, but who should I contact to check on my status there. I am an October reservation and sent a B&P printout before the order conversion deadline and my Ford account says in store order, so I think I am good, but I definitely want to make significant changes to my order. I know how busy you are so I haven't wanted to bother anyone until it was a reasonable time to make changes, which I assume will be after the MY22 B&P is released.

Just email [email protected] and one of our staff members will help you out.

Really shouldn't be much to do until the 2022 order banks open up.

Just curious...

I'm not sure if I'm 100% following you. The reservations that were unconverted or cancelled are not treated as orders, so they are just discarded. It is a dealership's responsiblity if it had been converted to an order to verify the customer still wants their Bronco before it gets ordered and a VIN. If that doesn't happen, Ford is holding us as dealers accountable to a certain threshhold of delivering our Broncos to our customers.

So nothing goes to waste, and if dealers make a habit of that, they'll get punished. The next reservation time stamp will move up in line if orders before it are cancelled before receiving a VIN.

Does that answer your question?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't realize you're in Plano too! I have an order with Five Star Dallas (Plano) but I just opened an order with @DealerInsider in Iowa for the 4% below invoice and Jeep Wrangler buy-back offer.

@DealerInsider is a great guy, but not cool enough to live in Iowa. He's in Pennsylvania. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually read that as tow package supply = demand (or maybe that's just what I am hoping to see subconsciously). Is there any reason you are interpreting that as 0 supply for the remainder of MY21?

My order does have tow package, while I have dropped other constraints hoping to get it sooner. If there is compelling evidence that tow package will preclude builds for the remainder of the year, I will perhaps drop that.

Thank you!!

we had 10+ broncos with Mod Bumper and with Towing preview today. That information you received is false.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we had 10+ broncos with Mod Bumper and with Towing preview today. That information you received is false.
Thanks. I was only pulling it from another thread and asking if it was true as the guy stated his family member's zone rep was the one who provided this information.
Sponsored