Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread is based on my finding on the 8/12 build thread and the September commodities guide: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...get-your-bronco-scheduled-more-quickly.19556/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/8-12-scheduling-email-received-group.21546/

It seems that all of the Builds on 8/12 were OBX & BadLands (23% & 28% on the commodity guide). These builds all seemed to have some of the "restrained" items from the guide: 2.7, Tow, SAS, Safari, Mod Bumper, Etc. These builds also seemed to all have a LUX/HIGH package as well.

This leads me to believe that the Big Bend and Black Diamond (30% & 11% on commodity guide) will begin scheduling next week. Again this is speculation, however this also leads me to believe that items that were previously constrained are going to be less of an issue.

With the items that were very constrained on the commodity guide were based on the full order bank, and now with the soft top order bank getting full access to the commodities as the minority of the orders (~10%) it seems that builds with the "no-no" items will still be getting built. In a more simplified example: Ford has 9 safari bars for every 100 broncos(MIC&Soft), but now Ford has 9 Safari bars for every 10 Broncos (Soft Only).

With the hold on MIC until the 2022 model year is it unreasonable to think that all early reservation Soft-Top orders will be produced in 2021 regardless of dealer allocations & place in line with your dealership?

I would love to know everybody's thoughts and maybe some Intel from anybody with an inside source.
Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that with all of the hard tops going to MY22 it freed up some of the constraints.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It seems like I can't stop logging on here and reading all the blogs. There are so many of you that ordered way before me, so I will wait my turn (though impatiently). But out of curiosity, I had a confirmed order 7/24/21. OBX, soft top, no squatch, with tow and v6. What's the chance I get it before Christmas?

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like I can't stop logging on here and reading all the blogs. There are so many of you that ordered way before me, so I will wait my turn (though impatiently). But out of curiosity, I had a confirmed order 7/24/21. OBX, soft top, no squatch, with tow and v6. What's the chance I get it before Christmas?
I'm just some rando on the internet, but it looks like the people that got their obx and badlands soft top builds scheduled were all within roughly the first 12-16 hrs or so of the reservations opening. So let's say 7/14 @ noon was the cut-off.

We know 60K Broncos (roughly) were reserved in the first 3 days.

So I would guess there are going to be at least a few more weeks of scheduled builds before they get to 7/24. Which then may cause you to start bumping into the startup of new hardtop production depending on timing.

Honestly I would set your expectations low given how many unknowns there are.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no idea if it will actually be built since Ford does not seem to be communicating at all with Canadian customers (and My Ford on ford.ca has had no updates since January; and has been completely broken for weeks) but my two door, Sasquatch, Badlands, V6, Lux, leather, with towing is supposedly scheduled for the 16th.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would suspect if you don't make the MY21 cut, you will be near the front of the line with MY22 cranks up - understanding of course that once MY22 starts there will be a healthy mix of hard tops coming down the line.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no idea if it will actually be built since Ford does not seem to be communicating at all with Canadian customers (and My Ford on ford.ca has had no updates since January; and has been completely broken for weeks) but my two door, Sasquatch, Badlands, V6, Lux, leather, with towing is supposedly scheduled for the 16th.
My build date has been moved to September 27th.
Sponsored