Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From a bunch of 25 year olds with rubber-stamped MBAs that have no actual experience doing anything, and no clue how things work in the real world. If the problem doesn't fall within the strict criteria of some ridiculous hypothetical situation they read in one of their textbooks they are completely lost.

I apologize for the rant, but this is literally who all these companies are hiring these days and it's driving me insane.
Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! 547BB88F-E71D-47D4-BE8C-3B842B8850B5

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Hey not all of us young guys with MBAs are idiots. I had 10 years of work experience on my application, and worked full time while getting an on campus MBA.

I grew up doing construction, if I wasnā€™t in school Iā€™d have been hanging drywall, and that fact alone kept me in school. Sadly you did describe ALOT of my peers perfectly.. lots of degrees funded by mommy and daddies money. 7-8 years of school, 0 work experience.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And Iā€™m 100% ok with blaming Ford and having a major issue with Fordā€™s communication. But claiming an entry level planner position should be fired because they couldnā€™t schedule Broncos today is what I think is a little overboard.
If anyone at Ford "deserves" to be fired over this, they should be making over a million $ a year.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From that angle the front looks like something Cadillac would build.
Would be so easy to fix with a classic 240z front bumper to break up the huge grill like it does before the boy racers take the bumper off a 240.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I knew I shouldnā€™t have clicked on this forum today. This is getting ridiculous.
I think it's far overdue that FORD get on here and give us some direct information....no matter how damn painful it is. Many of us have reserved for 13 months...ordered in the Spring (I even put $3K down), we have bought swag and some have already purchased accessories. Some actually need their vehicle asap. I was hoping to get it this Fall or by Christmas....now I have no hope when I will even get a reliable build date. FORD....many of us are loyal long term repeat customers...we deserve better than this. The communication quite frankly sucks.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im giving ford til April to have some concrete movement before I go another direction.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here. We. Go.

With Webasto still struggling with quantity and quality, I think Ford is going to have to do something dramatic. Here we already know that the launch has been botched, but that hasn't seeped into the public consciousness yet.

Sponsored

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco got built 7/24 and I'm expecting it in next week or two, but this news still depressed me. I agree Ford needs to step in by email or whatever and manage this message much better.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's almost Audi SQ5 time...
thats funny, I thought about that last year as I was tired of waiting. deals werent temping enough but it looked great. was going to get that and a old jk and it would of been cheaper that the bronco msrp

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I am settling in my seat for a MY23. I'll have more to put toward the Bronco, might even get AM PPF with what I can save up by then.

The only con is the full break service and new tires on my current DD I will have to do next year.
I'll keep myself happy with the Off Rodeo and watching all the blown gaskets on B6G as production days are rescheduled. šŸ˜œ

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im giving ford til April to have some concrete movement before I go another direction.
Way to stick it to 'em! That'll show those guys! šŸ˜œ
Sponsored