Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Project start production date (when your build is supposed to begin - prior to your blend date - basically it's your build week as near as I can tell).
Copy that....hadn't seen that abbreviation!
Sponsored

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup, I've officially moved over to this thread now. My 7/23 date not going to happen...so I'm taking someone's 8/2 time slot.
What is on your Window Sticker as your BLEND date and number? The whole week of 7/19 MAP was shut down. Your dates should have changed. Did you pull your Window sticker on 7/16 when it should have been available? Just curious

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
True, window sticker will show up a week or two weeks before blend date
My window sticker has recently changed! At the up left corner, it changed from "7-MEMO (9)..." to "9-NORMAL..." and from "Convoy to "Rail" to Granger Ford. In the upper center boxes, I have an "R" in the "RAMP" box and all others blank now. Thankfully, my blend date of 08/05 hasn't changed, yet! My fingers are crossed for staying on schedule!

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My window sticker has recently changed! At the up left corner, it changed from "7-MEMO (9)..." to "9-NORMAL..." and from "Convoy to "Rail" to Granger Ford. In the upper center boxes, I have an "R" in the "RAMP" box and all others blank now. Thankfully, my blend date of 08/05 hasn't changed, yet! My fingers are crossed for staying on schedule!
Mine changes constantly. I check it every day. It switches from convoy to rail and back. Boxes at top change then blank. The MIC # changes and it flips from 9-normal to something else then changes back. Blend date etc is still the same 8/5.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine changes constantly. I check it every day. It switches from convoy to rail and back. Boxes at top change then blank. The MIC # changes and it flips from 9-normal to something else then changes back. Blend date etc is still the same 8/5.
Thanks for the info! Yes, I just noticed the changes!

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is on your Window Sticker as your BLEND date and number? The whole week of 7/19 MAP was shut down. Your dates should have changed. Did you pull your Window sticker on 7/16 when it should have been available? Just curious
MAP shut down this week, not the week of 7/19. My blend date and number is still 7/23 2561. Window sticker received on 7/15.

Last edited:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My window sticker was created on 07/21 with a blend date of 08/05.....and the blend is still 08/05! My fingers are crossed!!

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm behind on this thread so I'll back track my Lil build.. I WAS a build week of 6/14... Email that I was postponed 6/28.. Three days prior to 28th no window sticker. I called ford and annoyed them and he told me I was moved to 8/2. I did not get a Ford email about my date until way Past the 28th.. I have the window sticker since 7/16. Here's hoping I'll see my bronco by Saturday!

Does anybody know what the bottom date means in the white boarder of the sticker? It said 7/16 then recently updated to 7/26

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anybody know what the bottom date means in the white boarder of the sticker? It said 7/16 then recently updated to 7/26
I'm not certain, but I think if the sticker has any updates, that date at the bottom updates as well. Mine was 07/26/2021 for the longest time, but updated to 08/01/2021 today. I'm not as detail oriented as some but I think a couple of codes in the top row changed (blend date is still 8/2, rotation number still 2841). Based on the other numbers floating around, mine may be coming down the line early tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

🍍 🍕

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to MAS, I am supposed to be an 8/2 build (as of last Thursday), my freight billing number is in the middle of a bunch of 8/5 blend dates, but I still don't have a window sticker. LOL, how is that possible?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not certain, but I think if the sticker has any updates, that date at the bottom updates as well. Mine was 07/26/2021 for the longest time, but updated to 08/01/2021 today. I'm not as detail oriented as some but I think a couple of codes in the top row changed (blend date is still 8/2, rotation number still 2841). Based on the other numbers floating around, mine may be coming down the line early tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

🍍 🍕
Has your "as built" modules populated yet?

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has your "as built" modules populated yet?
I'm only pulling info from the window sticker URL and the shop.ford.com api; I think the modules you mention come from yet another tracker, and I am just not that savvy to have more than three places to try to track this unless/until things go off the rails (figuratively speaking). That said, if there's someplace in the api info where the modules info can be found, I could look.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

🍍 🍕
Yeah I just checked mine this morning, date has changed to 8/1.. comparing it to my SS dated 7/17 nothing has changed. My dad let his buddy (works at the plant) that the bronco's build week is monday. He said he is gonna check paint tomorrow and give me a better estimate.. aka hes gonna mess with it :ROFLMAO:

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have an actual date under "In Production" on the Ford tracker? Feel like I've seen other people have that, but mine is blank.

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have an actual date under "In Production" on the Ford tracker? Feel like I've seen other people have that, but mine is blank.
My blend date on my window sticker is 8/5, but there is no date on the tracker. I am not sure I’ve ever seen one with a date.
Sponsored