Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice job on the compressor. Quick question about your Fog install. I have the exact same kit, just waiting for my ride. To get the wiring harness from the passenger light over to driver side, I assume you ran it behind the skid plate, between skid and bumper? Did you fish it with a wire hangar or something of the sort or did you pull off the plate? Thanks.
Yup, between skid and bumper. I was able to just push it through! 🙌🏼 I did have to fish it up from the driver’s side into the engine bay though.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, between skid and bumper. I was able to just push it through! 🙌🏼 I did have to fish it up from the driver’s side into the engine bay though.
Perfect, thank you very much.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That black is beautiful but damn I cant imagine it in Texas summer...whew.
Agree on both counts. Texas summers are intense, so I replaced by black Ram pickup with white Bronco. Can’t get away from the black soft top, but a plan to install ceramic window tint - it’s supposed to reject up to 80% of the sun's heat-producing infrared rays.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May I ask the name of that arm? is it compatible with RAM ball mounts?
It’s a telescoping arm by TackForm. Not compatible because if I remember correctly, RAM ball mounts are 1” and TackForm accepts 20mm ball mounts.

Sponsored

nineagel

Badlands
First Name
Oleg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a telescoping arm by TackForm. Not compatible because if I remember correctly, RAM ball mounts are 1” and TackForm accepts 20mm ball mounts.
Got it. So charger itself is a 20mm. I really like that setup. If you can share the link for that product it would be awesome. Looks like TacForm has so many options...

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it. So charger itself is a 20mm. I really like that setup. If you can share the link for that product it would be awesome. Looks like TacForm has so many options...
Charger is actually 17mm. Need an adapter for it. Here’s a link back to post #140 that has links to everything…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...k-badlands-sasquatch-build.25329/post-1057938

I also use a 67D arm. They’re 20mm as well and a lot nicer looking. I have this one in medium…

https://www.67d.com/products/carbon-fiber-arms-matte

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DubC question about your painted grill. Did you paint your original badlands grill that came with the car? If so, how much did it cost you for it at the shop? Planning to do the same and was wondering.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DubC question about your painted grill. Did you paint your original badlands grill that came with the car? If so, how much did it cost you for it at the shop? Planning to do the same and was wondering.
Yes had the original Badlands grill painted. Cost about $400.

AIGAD

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you rest your phone on the dash with the Tackform arm or let it hang over like pictured? I have the same setup, but with a 67D arm and I let it hang over the dash, but it vibrates up and down when driving. It's pretty annoying. I may need to move the base of the arm closer to the center of the rail where its more secure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you rest your phone on the dash with the Tackform arm or let it hang over like pictured? I have the same setup, but with a 67D arm and I let it hang over the dash, but it vibrates up and down when driving. It's pretty annoying. I may need to move the base of the arm closer to the center of the rail where its more secure.
I let it hang over as pictured. I also have a 67D arm and both the TackForm and 67D arm don’t vibrate at all for me.

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you have that same rail from archetype designs? The one he has is really long and maybe provides more stabilization. I have a much small rail probably 8 inches and noticed when I put pressure on the arm the rail leans downward. Idk just a theory.

AIGAD

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have that same rail from archetype designs? The one he has is really long and maybe provides more stabilization. I have a much small rail probably 8 inches and noticed when I put pressure on the arm the rail leans downward. Idk just a theory.
I have the same long rail from Archetype. It's flexing a little from the weight of the phone. I'm going to move the mount more towards center of the rail. I also need the double sided tape on the feet of the rail. Hopefully, that fixes it.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn fine rig!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only two weeks shipping? Man, I'm getting nervous. My Bronco left on the 4th and its in a black hole in Illinois according to the report from the dealer.
Probably in a railyard
Sponsored