Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco this morning. Drove around about 75 miles in it today. I must say, I am not disappointed at all. It handles beautifully and has a comfortable ride.
Sponsored

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call today from my dealer, that I should be able to pick up mine on Friday!

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bayoubronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone had any luck getting dealer to abide by Retail Price Protection on their order? Trying to pick up my 2dr base today that is $2,100 more than when I ordered it. FMC has confirmed several times today that dealer should discount this amount and that dealer will receive a check in the mail within 45 days for same amount.

Moral of the story is that my slimy dealer is set to make $4,200 off me while playing stupid and refusing to acknowledge this is legit.

*edit it add that dealer has acknowledged there is $2,100 difference in price, so they 100% know what I'm talking about. Asked GM to contact Ford Rep to get details and help me out. Out right refuses to make the phone call.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone had any luck getting dealer to abide by Retail Price Protection on their order? Trying to pick up my 2dr base today that is $2,100 more than when I ordered it. FMC has confirmed several times today that dealer should discount this amount and that dealer will receive a check in the mail within 45 days for same amount.

Moral of the story is that my slimy dealer is set to make $4,200 off me while playing stupid and refusing to acknowledge this is legit.

*edit it add that dealer has acknowledged there is $2,100 difference in price, so they 100% know what I'm talking about. Asked GM to contact Ford Rep to get details and help me out. Out right refuses to make the phone call.
Recommend checking this out if you haven't already:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

If I remember correctly: At least Column A should be accounted for at time of purchase (for early reservations). The dealer may or may not account for the 2022 price increases until they receive a check from Ford. You should still get an I.O.U. documented/signed on your contract.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status update. My Bronco arrived in Phoenix this morning. Union Pacific Railcar #TTGX716167.

I can almost taste that new car smell.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status update. My Bronco arrived in Phoenix this morning. Union Pacific Railcar #TTGX716167.

I can almost taste that new car smell.
Same here. Must have been the same train just a different car number. Now we will have to see how long it takes to truck it to the dealership. Everyone said the wait once it ships is the most agonizing and they are right...

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Must have been the same train just a different car number. Now we will have to see how long it takes to truck it to the dealership. Everyone said the wait once it ships is the most agonizing and they are right...
Mine has to take a truck down to Oracle.

I definitely agree with that statement. It's been brutal.

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer didn't want to deal with it at the time of purchase so they said they would forward me a check when they get reimbursed by Ford. They have been straight up so far so for the moment I will assume they will actually do it. Put a note in my calendar to bug them in 45 days.

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brought mine home today!!

Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group 1664514997074

It's been a long journey. I have collected quite a few gifts and items from attending events over the last two years and two months!

Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group IMG_6370

Bayoubronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Recommend checking this out if you haven't already:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

If I remember correctly: At least Column A should be accounted for at time of purchase (for early reservations). The dealer may or may not account for the 2022 price increases until they receive a check from Ford. You should still get an I.O.U. documented/signed on your contract.
I am not an early reservation holder, so I don't qualify for the original price protection program, but I do qualify for the mid-year changes. Its just so frustrating how the customer is bring treated in this whole process. My dealer is also one of those sleezebags who charge the all-too-stupid "protection package" add-on. So, not only are they going to pocket an extra $2,100 up front, they'll also get $995...and then a check for $2,100 within 45 days from Ford, but "they don't make any money selling Bronco's at MSRP."

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh ****! Delivered to dealer this morning.
Sponsored

Last edited: