Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone been able to see the video they sent as well? I keep getting "This is a private video"
Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Plans for a lift? Or just a 1" level?
Naw, if the 35's fit well enough with the OEM wheels, I'll let it ride. Broncbuster has a 1.5" suspension spacer lift available. If I need more clearance, I'll probably go that route.

Im kinda doing my own R&D, since I havent found much info with 35's and factory wheels. What rubs, what doesnt. So I'll slap the 35's on it, and go from there.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been able to see the video they sent as well? I keep getting "This is a private video"
I get the same message. I was wondering if it was because I'm not logged in with a Gmail address and it only works if you are integrated with Gmail?

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get the same message. I was wondering if it was because I'm not logged in with a Gmail address and it only works if you are integrated with Gmail?
I’m logged into my you tube with the same email address they sent the link to. Even tried it on multiple devices and it still says Private Video.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BadBrnco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone in So.Cal. heard anything from their dealer about vehicles arriving? I checked in with Ford chat today and they are still showing my train car in Illinois. Hoping that is a glitch in the system, and it has not updated yet.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone in So.Cal. heard anything from their dealer about vehicles arriving? I checked in with Ford chat today and they are still showing my train car in Illinois. Hoping that is a glitch in the system, and it has not updated yet.
I just got the call from my dealer today. My bronco is off the train in Las vegas and waiting to be brought to the dealership. Should be any day now. I would imagine that if your So.Cal yours is right around the corner!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, NS tracing automated system only wants the numeric representation of TTGX... 8849. Then, it will ask for the numeric portion. 123456 (or, whatever)
So, for TTGX, enter 8849#, then your number and #.

If it is saying no tracing found, that means is hasn't left the loading (or staging) yard yet.
I think if it says no tracing found then it actually means the railcar isn’t anywhere on the NS system. E.g. it is on BNSF or UP, etc. tracks.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think if it says no tracing found then it actually means the railcar isn’t anywhere on the NS system. E.g. it is on BNSF or UP, etc. tracks.
Hmmmmmm... maybe I should try CN then, because the last CSX activity says load released in January in Oakhill, Ontario.

Freakin Ford... can they make anything less clear?

Sponsored

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I checked with Ford Chat and they said "The vehicle was Received on Ramp 2L, in Petersburgh, VA on 9/20/2022". The tracker still doesn't show a "Shipped" date and whenever I called up Norfolk Southern to track the railcar I always got "There is no tracing information". The tracking system seems to be all jacked up but at least I know that my Bronco is in VA. Petersburg is only like an hour or so away from me. Hopefully it gets loaded onto a truck soon and dropped off at the dealership.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got off the phone with Ford customer service just now. My rig is currently in Clearing, Illinois. Slowly but surely.

steezyB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tundra long travel prerunner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Socal here.
CSX hotline said my rail car has been "constructively placed" in Mira Loma, CA, as of 1:27am this morning. From what I read, this means the rail car is arrived and awaiting to be off loaded. I also read that it will update the status again when the rail car is unloaded, then again when waiting for trucking company pick up. Looks like it can be anytime from now, up to another 10 days before it gets delivered to my dealership. That Mira Loma station is only 20 min from my house. The truck will end up driving past my house, another 15 miles to my dealership location.

BadBrnco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Socal here.
CSX hotline said my rail car has been "constructively placed" in Mira Loma, CA, as of 1:27am this morning. From what I read, this means the rail car is arrived and awaiting to be off loaded. I also read that it will update the status again when the rail car is unloaded, then again when waiting for trucking company pick up. Looks like it can be anytime from now, up to another 10 days before it gets delivered to my dealership. That Mira Loma station is only 20 min from my house. The truck will end up driving past my house, another 15 miles to my dealership location.
Awesome! Thank you for the update. Hopefully, we will have our Broncos soon.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got off the phone with Ford customer service just now. My rig is currently in Clearing, Illinois. Slowly but surely.
Did they give you the rail car number for yours? My rail tracking on Union Pacific originally had it leaving Illinios on 9/21 and showed an ETA of 9/29, but as of this afternoon it has been bumped to 9/30 ETA.
Sponsored