First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did they give you the rail car number for yours? My rail tracking on Union Pacific originally had it leaving Illinios on 9/21 and showed an ETA of 9/29, but as of this afternoon it has been bumped to 9/30 ETA.
Naw I didnt ask for any rail info. The lady on the phone said it was still scheduled for the 27th. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in SoCal (Los Angeles) and I just spoke with my dealer. Said my bronco is at the railyard in La Mirada (I think?) along with a ton of other vehicles so I assume other LA orders are there as well. Should be in either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on when it gets loaded on the truck.

steezyB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tundra long travel prerunner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in SoCal (Los Angeles) and I just spoke with my dealer. Said my bronco is at the railyard in La Mirada (I think?) along with a ton of other vehicles so I assume other LA orders are there as well. Should be in either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on when it gets loaded on the truck.
It's Mira Loma ....mine is there as well.

Sidestepper11

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC SIERRA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat says my Bronco was offloaded in Pearland,TX yesterday. I text my salesman to see if he can see that on his end and he hasn't gotten back to me. Tuesday he told me it was still in blue island since the 13th. I think I passed him off when I told him that wasn't accurate. He told me to stay off the forums because they are full of misinformation! LMAO The forums like this one are the reason I know where my ride is and he doesn't.

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat says my Bronco was offloaded in Pearland,TX yesterday. I text my salesman to see if he can see that on his end and he hasn't gotten back to me. Tuesday he told me it was still in blue island since the 13th. I think I passed him off when I told him that wasn't accurate. He told me to stay off the forums because they are full of misinformation! LMAO The forums like this one are the reason I know where my ride is and he doesn't.
That's great news it landed in H town. Have your sales guy place a Hot on it and it will come faster. Someone in my group got his yesterday to Spring and mine should be at dealer tomorrow. Good luck!!!

Sponsored

Sidestepper11

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC SIERRA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great news it landed in H town. Have your sales guy place a Hot on it and it will come faster. Someone in my group got his yesterday to Spring and mine should be at dealer tomorrow. Good luck!!!
That's great to hear! Congratulations! Still waiting for him to respond.

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Arrived to the dealership on Tuesday and I picked it up yesterday. As I drove away I realized that it was my first time riding a Bronco. Nice feeling and definitely worth the wait.

Congrats to everyone on this BG!

Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group 82B4260B-AB2A-4A11-874E-9CFB4F40C2CB

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So out of curiosity, has anyone been able to watch the video from the link that Ford sent to them with their baby picture?

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Used Ford Chat today. Bronco still in transit, arrived at Belt Railway Co of Chicago. I have a rail car number now, on CSX. Still have a delivery estimate of 27th. This is killing me guys. I had no problem waiting however long it was going to take. Now that it's on a train, it's driving me nuts.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Used Ford Chat today. Bronco still in transit, arrived at Belt Railway Co of Chicago. I have a rail car number now, on CSX. Still have a delivery estimate of 27th. This is killing me guys. I had no problem waiting however long it was going to take. Now that it's on a train, it's driving me nuts.
it should get transferred to a Union Pacific line in Illinois. Once mine was transferred CSX no longer gave me an ETA, but UP 800-877-5123 keeps updating mine. My ETA is back to 9/29 as of this afternoon again according to UP.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it should get transferred to a Union Pacific line in Illinois. Once mine was transferred CSX no longer gave me an ETA, but UP 800-877-5123 keeps updating mine. My ETA is back to 9/29 as of this afternoon again according to UP.
I'll bug Ford Chat again in a day or two. I don't feel as obsessed, compared to calling Ford customer service, or bugging my sales lady.
Sponsored