Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here on Raptor:
8/8 build
8/11 blend
8/12 modules

It's really happening. I wore my Bronco Raptor shirt yesterday in celebration of the birth! I've had it for 2 weeks and refused to wear it until 8/11.
Lol! You’re like me. All of my Bronco stuff was in a cabinet and I refused to use it until I had my Bronco!!! I caved last year and started using my Bronco backpack, but nothing else!!!
Sponsored

ColoradoRigg

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just decided to take one last peek at OrderTrack this Friday evening, and its seems the modules had went ahead and popped at some point this evening. The drama continues to unfold!

8/11 Blend. 8/12 Mods. 8/?? Tear Tag.

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checked all the links and it appears we have movement 🥰 .

Blend 8/11, In Production 8/12, Modules 8/12, Tear Tag 8/13, No Built Date

My 17-year-old daughter has been saving to buy this Bronco for 2 years. I am more excited for her to receive it than I was to receive my own. Ours was built the first week of January and sat on ice mountain for a month before finishing. It was a painful process. I'm encouraged to see 2 of this week's Broncos have already been shipped.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked all the links and it appears we have movement 🥰 .

Blend 8/11, In Production 8/12, Modules 8/12, Tear Tag 8/13, No Built Date

My 17-year-old daughter has been saving to buy this Bronco for 2 years. I am more excited for her to receive it than I was to receive my own. Ours was built the first week of January and sat on ice mountain for a month before finishing. It was a painful process. I'm encouraged to see 2 of this week's Broncos have already been shipped.
What did it look like on trackers when yours was on ice mountain?

Sponsored

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
What did it look like on trackers when yours was on ice mountain?
The modules popped and it showed in production and didn't populate a "Built" date. I would call and they would tell me it had been built but the trackers did not show any progress for weeks. Once the "built" date was populated, it shipped rather quickly.

IvyBronco

Congrats! Thank you. Mine just popped, too.
Well, my tear tag populated I think the day after the above comment, but haven’t received a “built” email and it’s still showing as in production. Hopefully it’ll update soon.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8/11 blend
I’m new to this tear tag data, but I have one. I guess this means it’s basically done? No emails yet.
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 74011660-D4F9-410F-BB3D-2F64F3B1E79D
I'm in the same boat, hoping Monday we see some movement

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

8/11 blend
I’m new to this tear tag data, but I have one. I guess this means it’s basically done? No emails yet.
Maybe I missed something, but what is this tear tag everyone speaks of and how do I find it? My Bronco shows it went into production on the 10th, I'm using the tracking link through my Vin email from Ford

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I missed something, but what is this tear tag everyone speaks of and how do I find it? My Bronco shows it went into production on the 10th, I'm using the tracking link through my Vin email from Ford
I had the same question earlier in the thread. It's on your modules tracker link. It only shows after all your modules have dropped is my understanding.

Hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks because I'm not clear on it either.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the same question earlier in the thread. It's on your modules tracker link. It only shows after all your modules have dropped is my understanding.

Hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks because I'm not clear on it either.
Thanks man, I guess I see the guys that post pics or screen shots of their tracking, looks totally different than my "track my order" link 🤷🏻‍♂️

brauncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks man, I guess I see the guys that post pics or screen shots of their tracking, looks totally different than my "track my order" link 🤷🏻‍♂️
Got to the tracker tab on the 6g drop page. I think it's the third or fourth link.

It's called modules. That is the link that shows when your computer is activated is my understanding.

The tear tag shows up when all modules are activated and tested.
Sponsored