Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat said that my build date is 8/26, even though my scheduled email says 8/22 - so I guess I got bumped, but 4 days is a lot better than the delays others have reported from previous build weeks!

When ya'll are checking your module status, are you just using ordertrack.app, or does the Ford tracking site provide any of that info when your unit rolls down the line? Lately, I haven't been able to even load tracking info for my VIN and order number except through odertrack.
The email from ford usually has the Monday of the week you're scheduled, not your actual build date.

Ordertrack app is the only way to find modules that I know of. They show up a day or two after your blend date, which is on your window sticker.

This thread is really helpful: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Hope all goes smooth for you next week!
Sponsored

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lately, I haven't been able to even load tracking info for my VIN and order number except through odertrack.
Mine did that too. It'll come back.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat said that my build date is 8/26, even though my scheduled email says 8/22 - so I guess I got bumped, but 4 days is a lot better than the delays others have reported from previous build weeks!

When ya'll are checking your module status, are you just using ordertrack.app, or does the Ford tracking site provide any of that info when your unit rolls down the line? Lately, I haven't been able to even load tracking info for my VIN and order number except through odertrack.
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A late number 8/12 Blend. As of this morning, modules all populated but no tear tag number yet.

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tear tag just appeared! Getting closer!

Sponsored

EndersRide

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modules populated last night and tear tag this morning. Inching closer to the finish line. Still a bit of disbelief here that it’s actually maybe gonna happen!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boom! Tear Tag!
“Remember. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”
- Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. giphy-1

WayneAApilot

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have y’all noticed, is it common to get a crap ton more modules added after the tear tag is added? This is the case for me.

WayneAApilot

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/12 blend, tear tag hit about an hour ago - w00t! awaiting baby pic from assembly line and formal email.

est delivery by 8/21, we'll see how that goes :cool:
That’s awesome you already have a est delivery date. I got tear tag last Friday. Tracters still all show in production with no est delivery dates.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s awesome you already have a est delivery date. I got tear tag last Friday. Tracters still all show in production with no est delivery dates.
Same with me on the trackers. But I talked to Ford Chat again today and they said In Production -Produced my next status will be In-Transit with an ETA delivery of Sept 5th 🤷‍♂️ We'll see how likely that is

WayneAApilot

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same with me on the trackers. But I talked to Ford Chat again today and they said In Production -Produced my next status will be In-Transit with an ETA delivery of Sept 5th 🤷‍♂️ We'll see how likely that is
Ok I jumped on the Fort Chat. They said estimated delivery Sept 5th. Wow that’s quick, I’ll believe it when I see it!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoke with Ford Chat. Base 2 door is built. I'm waiting on email (if it comes). Delivery window 8/18-8/22, as I'm only 25 miles from Ford assembly. I'd be happy to pick it up! ;)

Last edited:

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. B65C3D23-3467-4758-8BF1-665D3B8BC723
Interesting that the 8/12 blends have a bunch marked as built, but no 8/11 blends do. Did the worker forget to hit complete when all the 8/11 blends finished? 😒

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone by chance looked at the build week before ours to see how long it took from their build week for them to receive a "Built" status in the system? I keep checking but not sure what to expect.

Also curious about shipping timelines. How long should we expect to see movement beyond the modules popping? Anyone know the current trend?

I contacted Ford Chat and they told me ours is not scheduled to ship until Sept 6, which is 3 weeks which seems crazy. We have a base with nothing added. That is hard to believe.
Sponsored