Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
B65C3D23-3467-4758-8BF1-665D3B8BC723.png
Interesting that the 8/12 blends have a bunch marked as built, but no 8/11 blends do. Did the worker forget to hit complete when all the 8/11 blends finished? 😒
Are you all seeing "built" in the system or is this info based on Ford chat?
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That information is input by us, so if the individuals haven’t updated theirs then the info won’t be up to date. I myself haven’t gotten a “built” email , which is why mine (despite having a tear tag) does not have a built status.

Docdon

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont know what the modules thing, tear tag etc mesns. Can someone help me please?

jtp!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I contacted Ford Chat and they told me ours is not scheduled to ship until Sept 6, which is 3 weeks which seems crazy. We have a base with nothing added. That is hard to believe.
I'd never contacted Chat before today, but they told me similar. Said mine is expected to be Awaiting Shipment _by_ 9/9... which I confirmed meant it will be "built" between now and 9/9. I have modules and tear tag, but no official built email. I'd read somewhere that some factory-installed accessories will add time before shipment (roof rails, which I have I seem to recall was on that list). I suppose it could take 3 weeks to install those options given potential backlogs, but didn't sound quite right.

I don't know how others received delivery estimates pre-built, but the agent didn't offer a delivery window and said they couldn't until it hit built/awaiting shipment status. I've been patient for 2 years now, but get anxious now that there have been signs of life.

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That information is input by us, so if the individuals haven’t updated theirs then the info won’t be up to date. I myself haven’t gotten a “built” email , which is why mine (despite having a tear tag) does not have a built status.
So the better question to ask is "Have any 8/12 blend dates received a built email?"

Sponsored

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the better question to ask is "Have any 8/12 blend dates received a built email?"
I am 8/12, with tear tag but no email. Trackers both say "In-production". Not sure how to track anything at this point. Yesterday Chat wasn't able to give me any info so I'll just let it play out a bit. Still not sure if there weren't any builds on Tuesday or just none for B6G. Seems something weird happened during our builds week. I'd sure like to see built and shipped emails for 8/8ers.

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 8/12, with tear tag but no email. Trackers both say "In-production". Not sure how to track anything at this point. Yesterday Chat wasn't able to give me any info so I'll just let it play out a bit. Still not sure if there weren't any builds on Tuesday or just none for B6G. Seems something weird happened during our builds week. I'd sure like to see built and shipped emails for 8/8ers.
Same here. I'm wearing out the refresh button on everything.

bri3d

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 280GE, 1993 VW Corrado, 2016 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still In Production after modules and tear tag popped 8/11 on 8/10 blend.

Chat said Dealer ETA is still 9/4. We'll see!

If you look at last week's thread it sounds like there are some shipping issues and some Broncos are being shipped sooner than others - and that several of them called and were told the status usually goes from In Production to Shipped, and doesn't go through Built, so your car can be In Production but it's actually done, sitting waiting for a driver or train.

Sponsored

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s awesome you already have a est delivery date. I got tear tag last Friday. Tracters still all show in production with no est delivery dates.
my dealer is pretty cool - they set up a link that they populate/update every Friday that shows the latest info they see on their internal ford tools. maybe as a way to cut down on the constant phone calls they were getting from their eager customers? :)

when I first got my VIN and estimated build week/date it also included estimated delivery. this info is not reflected in the other (generic?) ford tracking links I use.

at the time, my build week showed 8/8, build date (est) 8/12, and deliver 8/15-8/21 (short truck ride from MI to VA). no clue if it'll hold to that.
I just went in and updated the modules cell for mine and noted it was already marked as 'built' in the sheet. I fixed that (maybe someone hit it by mistake??).

8/12 blend
8/15 modules went live (~5pm est)
8/16 tear tag populated (~11am est)
no "your bronco's built" email yet

brauncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford dealer internal applications still lists mine as “produced”. I’m waiting for the “released/awaiting shipment” label. I have a tear tag on the tracker. I am wondering if the Everglades has to make another stop for the decals and winch…🤷🏽‍♂️
My last status update was 8/11 and my ETA has remained unchanged.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs