Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

08/08/22 blend, and about 30 miles from MAP. Both trackers still show awaiting shipment. 🤷‍♂️

9C85A5CF-A74D-4856-AD67-5ACC833C6E44.jpeg
There are “perks” to having proximity to the factory! Congratulations!!
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you all seeing "built" in the system or is this info based on Ford chat?
I am an 8/12 blend that entered “built” based on Ford Chat telling me my status was In production-produced (estimated delivery 9/12) and the tear tag number on the order tracker. I have not received a built email from Ford. Maybe us 8/12ers are just so excited we jumped the gun?!

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

08/08/22 blend, and about 30 miles from MAP. Both trackers still show awaiting shipment. 🤷‍♂️

9C85A5CF-A74D-4856-AD67-5ACC833C6E44.jpeg
We have a winner!!! I may be biased, but best color and model! (Just too many doors 😂). Congrats! I looked at the 7/25 tracker and only a couple deliveries. May be lack of interest in their spreadsheet though. Nice to see things moving here.

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I talked with Ford chat 3 times today. All said it was built and all provided same delivery date window. I said my screen says "in production" and they said yes, that will update at some point but could not say when. So I updated spreadsheet. My build is so basic with no additional add-ons. Whatever — as long as it arrives and my dealer says it's waiting to be put on transport.
I'll take that as built.
Game over.

Edit: Took mine off spreadsheet (as built) despite what I'm told. Will update when it arrives.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat is telling me delivery will be (the week of) 8/21. I do hope so but I’m not holding my breath. My blend was 8/8.

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My modules just posted this afternoon. My build was a large number for Line and Rotation so I am posting this for others in this batch of builds to know that we are all getting delivery soon!

Responding to my own comment if y'all need context.

Good stuff! Congratulations everyone. We are all getting built In this batch!
Dealer gave me a Sep 7 estimated delivery. Said they expected a rail car designation on Monday. Things are moving along nicely.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I talked with Ford chat 3 times today. All said it was built and all provided same delivery date window. I said my screen says "in production" and they said yes, that will update at some point but could not say when. So I updated spreadsheet. My build is so basic with no additional add-ons. Whatever — as long as it arrives and my dealer says it's waiting to be put on transport.
I'll take that as built.
Game over.

Edit: Took mine off spreadsheet (as built) despite what I'm told. Will update when it arrives.
There is no real science to the spreadsheet. If you think your rig is built due to chat, tear tag, dealer, or email; feel free to change your status to ‘built’. There is no wrong answer and it is just for fun (and to pass the time),

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is no real science to the spreadsheet. If you think your rig is built due to chat, tear tag, dealer, or email; feel free to change your status to ‘built’. There is no wrong answer and it is just for fun (and to pass the time),
Thank you. I think the spreadsheet input should correlate to Ford and forum members so the input is consistent. I moved past accepted procedure. If (when) my vehicle is in my possession and I still don't have a "built" notation on my Ford interface, I'll change my entry and note why. Perhaps Ford will surprise me and post as "built" today which would be even better.
Personally, I enjoy seeing the variables and data. Best of luck on the earliest possible delivery of your Bronco.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know some of us are probably getting a little antsy. I like to look back at where we came from. Not even 3 months ago I didn't even have a light at the end of the tunnel. Just knowing my Bronco is in existence brings me peace. It's way harder to bump/forget about a vehicle that's physically sitting in a lot than a date entry in an arbitrary DB.

It'll get here when it gets here. In the mean time, I have my own work to do on the figures of financing it :p

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ