Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude, that really sucks. Can't believe you've been sitting built for a month and hit 800+ days. I avoided the 800 day club by a week. Sorry you are stuck in limbo.
Appreciate it! Happy that you took delivery. It will happen, just really irritating that after waiting sooo long to finally get built, but a whole freaking month goes by and they can't simply seem to put it on a train....
Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 800 since reservation... Day 28 Built and waiting for shipping.... Still sitting at MAP.... 🤬
Does Vehicle Visibility at the dealership say that it’s “awaiting shipment”, or is/was it on “microchip hold”?

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does Vehicle Visibility at the dealership say that it’s “awaiting shipment”, or is/was it on “microchip hold”?
Awaiting shipment. Was never on chip hold. Received the built email as well.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 800 since reservation... Day 28 Built and waiting for shipping.... Still sitting at MAP.... 🤬
Me too, I have entered the 800 day club as well today. I was built on 8/28 and never got a built email or shipped email. I found out by just checking the Ford tracker. I have been shipped since 9/11 but have been sitting in Blue Island IL this entire time. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be "shipped," just sucks that it has been 17 days in transit and its sitting at a junction point and not actually moving. Hopefully soon!

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awaiting shipment. Was never on chip hold. Received the built email as well.
Crazy. Once mine was released it went right to the ramp and was picked up (convoy) within a week. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to ford’s process…frustrating.

Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crazy. Once mine was released it went right to the ramp and was picked up (convoy) within a week. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to ford’s process…frustrating.
Yeah, it seems to be totally random on the timing. I am sure there's more to it, but when it's sitting for 4 weeks today at the plant, it makes you wonder. I am of course rail since it's coming to Florida, but still....

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So infuriating for all those that are still waiting…😕 Our dealership had 2 stock units built a week ago, A non-Sasquatch Badlands arrived today, and the basesquatch that was built is on chip hold. Ford is a C.F.

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few things learned - if your bronco still appears at MAP even though it was shipped weeks ago - more than likely it’s not actually at map, especially if you have a railcar # like TTGX or TTX. TTX is a company that is owned by all of the major rail companies (bnsf, up, ns, csx) its just a bunch of flat beds and car carriers that are shared. In my case, it meant my norfolk southern # was actually on a csx train but on an NS rail line with the terminus being a Norfolk southern car distribution center.
so don’t lose hope.

that being said, my 7/20/2020 res, 8/9 blend, 8/21 (Sunday??) assembly line photo, 8/30 built and 9/14 shipped for a 9/17-9/23 delivery is now supposed to be delivered to my dealership as of today (9/29) at the latest.

I have 0 confidence it’ll happen. so that would push me into October, and ford over 1 month to get a bronco from Detroit to St. Louis. What a mess.

Any of us 9/29ers actually get their bronco today?

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Tracker shows delivered at dealer on Monday.

Drove over there yesterday. Not there. Their computers say it was delivered. It's not there. Apparently an entire transport truck of vehicles was delivered in the computer but not actually delivered.

I'm thinking, you guys are awfully nonchalant about a half mil in missing inventory. If I was missing a half mil in inventory I'd have sent someone over to the rail yard (12 miles away) to find it.

Nic13d

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There has to be some method to the madness with shipping. I (used to) refuse to believe they are just randomly loading vehicles with no regards to time spent in the yard, however, my dealer just took delivery of a stock order that was blended and built 3 weeks after my build…And I’m still awaiting shipment after my 4th delivery window has passed.

Why is it so difficult to provide an accurate shipping date at least? One would think that would be a fairly simple process.

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There has to be some method to the madness with shipping. I (used to) refuse to believe they are just randomly loading vehicles with no regards to time spent in the yard, however, my dealer just took delivery of a stock order that was blended and built 3 weeks after my build…And I’m still awaiting shipment after my 4th delivery window has passed.

Why is it so difficult to provide an accurate shipping date at least? One would think that would be a fairly simple process.
Right with you. My 4th window expired today. 29 days awaiting shipping. Its absurd…

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, day 797 for me and my bronco was build 7 weeks ago but still just sitting on chip hold with no communication from Ford on whats going on, any expectations of delivery, just nothing. Maybe by day 900 I could pick it up?

Said best by another user on the forum :)

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 1664570223141

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Harry Potter "Invisibility" Cloak has obviously been put over my Bronco in MAP lot. Never to be delivered. Never to be located by JC Transport. NEVER!

Dear Broncohopeful (Loser), Your Base model has disappeared.
Estimated delivery: Unknown*
*This is what happens when one enters their 5th estimated shipped date.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Unknow
Sponsored

Last edited: