Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ugh . I had no idea so many were still waiting. Sorry to all for picking at that scab. Feel free to ignore my request.

Hope it gets to you soon!
Yeah, makes no sense. My dealer has received builds almost exactly like mine that had blend dates in freaking October, yet my August blend is STILL sitting at MAP
Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh . I had no idea so many were still waiting. Sorry to all for picking at that scab. Feel free to ignore my request.

Hope it gets to you soon!
It's all good. I would like to see the spreadsheet updated as well to see how bad it looks. I assume many have started ignoring the thread altogether because this ain't fun.....

Cyberman

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just updated mine. Took delivery on 10/11. Found a small crack in the hardtop, dealer ordered a replacement on 10/18. No idea what it was held for.

Baby Pic.jpg

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just updated mine. Took delivery on 10/11. Found a small crack in the hardtop, dealer ordered a replacement on 10/18. No idea what it was held for.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Baby Pic
Wow. That looks like MY Bronco right behind yours on the line!.......Awesome!

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Baby Pic

8/8 heroes. I know some are still waiting on their Broncos; extremely frustrating. I would be curious to know where we as a group on deliveries. Lots of blanks on the spreadsheet. Any chance we can all enter our delivery stuff? Folks we seem to be missing (or are still waiting):
@blznburro ; @TTT ; @Dallamar ; @TheAaronPerry ; @Danman20 ; @HurricaneHeather ; @cpmartin1999 ; @Keller Steeler ; @SAVEUP ; @Wildtrak022 ; @Yerfdog006 ; @BronCO5280 ; @Beastie Bronco ; @Sethtsmith ; @Cyberman ; @denimird ; @diego0986 ; @ColoradoRigg ; @MO BRONCO ; @jtp! ; @bradley_robert

Anyway, if you'd like to update the 8/8 tracker, it'd be nice to see how we are doing as a group.
8/8/22 Build Week Group Spreadsheet (Magic 8-Ball Group)
Sorry for not updating sooner. Thanks for the call-out. Yes, my daughter received her Bronco and she is over the moon. She made the decision 18 months ago and has been working hard ever since to save the money to buy this on her own. The entire family was there and we were all just as excited for her.
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 1667875162328

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 1667875141455

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Retrieved from dealer. Love it!

Mickey Thompson 285/70R17 (33.25"), American Racing 17" Outlaws +18 offset.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-NM-01

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-NM-04-Poke

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-NM-05-Side-BK

Bronco-NM-06-Hood-Side.jpg

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Retrieved from dealer. Love it!

Mickey Thompson 285/70R17 (33.25"), American Racing 17" Outlaws +18 offset.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-NM-06-Hood-Side

nice! im happy for you, after a loooong wait, there you go ! it looks clean, i like the color and black combo you have there

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its nice to see others getting there along awaited Broncos, fingers crossed the 8/8 group will soon be completed and this thred can turn into vibes of enjoyment and adventure pics!!!!

Sponsored

jtp!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 46550AD7-99B5-4C2B-A41E-EE907830CC5E

8/8 heroes. I know some are still waiting on their Broncos; extremely frustrating. I would be curious to know where we as a group on deliveries. Lots of blanks on the spreadsheet. Any chance we can all enter our delivery stuff? Folks we seem to be missing (or are still waiting):
@blznburro ; @TTT ; @Dallamar ; @TheAaronPerry ; @Danman20 ; @HurricaneHeather ; @cpmartin1999 ; @Keller Steeler ; @SAVEUP ; @Wildtrak022 ; @Yerfdog006 ; @BronCO5280 ; @Beastie Bronco ; @Sethtsmith ; @Cyberman ; @denimird ; @diego0986 ; @ColoradoRigg ; @MO BRONCO ; @jtp! ; @bradley_robert

Anyway, if you'd like to update the 8/8 tracker, it'd be nice to see how we are doing as a group.
8/8/22 Build Week Group Spreadsheet (Magic 8-Ball Group)
Sadly, it is accurate. New week... and still no new information (I know, shocker). Day 70 since Built and still sitting in "Awaiting Shipment" purgatory somewhere at MAP. I'm now on Day 1 of my 5th estimated delivery window, but FMC has yet to figure out that something must be shipped before it can actually be delivered. So, we wait... for next Tuesday when I anticipate my 6th randomly generated meaningless estimated delivery window... I know others are in similar (and worse) situation and that complaining here accomplishes nothing productive... but no one in my circle of friends understands what's going on like this group does (why don't you call Ford? why don't you go to Michigan and pick it up? What do you mean your dealer knows less than you?)... it's all so exhausting.

ColoradoRigg

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly, it is accurate. New week... and still no new information (I know, shocker). Day 70 since Built and still sitting in "Awaiting Shipment" purgatory somewhere at MAP. I'm now on Day 1 of my 5th estimated delivery window, but FMC has yet to figure out that something must be shipped before it can actually be delivered. So, we wait... for next Tuesday when I anticipate my 6th randomly generated meaningless estimated delivery window... I know others are in similar (and worse) situation and that complaining here accomplishes nothing productive... but no one in my circle of friends understands what's going on like this group does (why don't you call Ford? why don't you go to Michigan and pick it up? What do you mean your dealer knows less than you?)... it's all so exhausting.
Feel your pain jtp, and before yesterday morning when I received the above shipping notification from Ford, I was in the exact same boat.

I think the constant questions and unsolicited suggestions from friends/family where they tell you how you should handle it are INCREDIBLY annoying and an underrated negative aspect of this whole process.

“How long have you been waiting?! That’s insane. You should call Ford and complain!”

“I would get in contact with Ford’s customer service. They’ll be able to tell you what’s wrong and can escalate your issue to the right people.”

“Why would it just be sitting there?”

“That’s ridiculous. You should just cancel your order.”

“I would call Ford and demand a discount after all this.”

“You should write a letter to Ford.”
(my 72 year old Dad)

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not exactly in order, but this appeals to the completists that is me. :)

Note: Why is the video link NOT working? It just says private and yet I am logged in to my Youtube account. @Ford (Social or Marketing), can you explain? Thank you.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Ford-Baby-Pic-Note

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-Baby-Pic

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-NM-02

Fini

Last edited:

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Feel your pain jtp, and before yesterday morning when I received the above shipping notification from Ford, I was in the exact same boat.

I think the constant questions and unsolicited suggestions from friends/family where they tell you how you should handle it are INCREDIBLY annoying and an underrated negative aspect of this whole process.

“How long have you been waiting?! That’s insane. You should call Ford and complain!”

“I would get in contact with Ford’s customer service. They’ll be able to tell you what’s wrong and can escalate your issue to the right people.”

“That’s ridiculous. You should just cancel your order.”

“I would call Ford and demand a discount after all this.”

“You should write a letter to Ford.”
(my 72 year old Dad)
Everyone has told me... "I would never have waited this long and given up by now!"
Well, they don't know what they're missing. After the fact, the wait and anxiety seem to be part of the process. Easy to say after delivery, but that's my opinion regarding this experience. You forget what was unpleasant. To each, her/his own.

Last edited:

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs