TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My original build week was July 19, which was then bumped to week of August 9. I've had my VIN number for awhile. I called the Bronco hotline yesterday just to see if that schedule had changed and they confirmed I'm still scheduled for the week of Aug. 9.

1626367534239.png
Same here.
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, at least I know how it feels to belong. How are my 8/9 compadres doing? I have no updates. Just sitting here in the phantom zone. I guess I'll be able to break free come 8/9.
Starting to twitch a bit for the first time. I have 17’ Taco TRD sport with 71k on it and I’m being offered an amount that I can’t refuse…..BUT, that means sharing a vehicle with wifey for a few weeks, month, two???? frustrating for lots of us I’m sure, but to your point it’s nice to have the company of everyone here. Good luck!

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting to twitch a bit for the first time. I have 17’ Taco TRD sport with 71k on it and I’m being offered an amount that I can’t refuse…..BUT, that means sharing a vehicle with wifey for a few weeks, month, two???? frustrating for lots of us I’m sure, but to your point it’s nice to have the company of everyone here. Good luck!
Nice, I have a 16 Taco around the same miles. How much are they offering?

Also, I would expect that offer to drop anytime soon. Car inventory will be low for a while.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reconfirmed my 8/16 build day today...lol. It hasn't moved in a month now after moving 11 times. So hopefully it's good to go....I do realize this is the 8/9 thread though....
Ford Bronco đź›  8/9 build week thread whatever-southpark

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, I have a 16 Taco around the same miles. How much are they offering?

Also, I would expect that offer to drop anytime soon. Car inventory will be low for a while.
33k! Mine is excellent condition with no mods and every service record, all major service done, newly inspected, and extended warranty to 75k. Hopefully the market holds.

Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just called my dealer and my FE’s build week is 8/9, but build date is 8/13.

Then it has to take the loooong journey to Texas. If I see my Bronco before October, I will be happy.
Friday the 13thđź‘€ for me also
East bound and down, South Carolina

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just called my dealer and my FE’s build week is 8/9, but build date is 8/13.

Then it has to take the loooong journey to Texas. If I see my Bronco before October, I will be happy.
haha, I must be crazy I'm hoping for Labor Day!

BecsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We just did the same thing. Sold my CX-5 for a great price this week in hopes that our 7/23 build will be delivered before September…..

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally broke down and called my dealer today to see if I had been scheduled to the day or bumped to another week. I'm showing as scheduled to the day of the 10th. I'm almost allowing myself to be hopeful that this date sticks. No window sticker yet, but it hasn't kept me from checking every chance I get. I was actually dreading contacting the danger, in case my build week had been bumped again. Hopefully, we are close enough that Ford would have already addressed any issues that may have impacted our individual builds by changing our scheduling. I'm keeping my fingers 🤞that it sticks this time.

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got an email update… pushed back for 4th time to 8/16

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got an email update… pushed back for 4th time to 8/16
Same Here! Just got the same email. My Basic Base was moved to 8/16 too

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

33k! Mine is excellent condition with no mods and every service record, all major service done, newly inspected, and extended warranty to 75k. Hopefully the market holds.
yea, I was struggling with the same issue. I knew the used car market was going crazy, but when a dealer offered me $33,500 for my 2014 FJ Cruiser w/94,000 miles I owned free and clear (and that I paid $28,000 for 3 years ago) I had to jump on it. All of that is going on the Bronco. My wife and I both work from home so we’re getting used to being a one-car household until my Bronco is delivered to Stephen’s.

I originally was a week of July 19 build, then bumped to week of Aug. 9, then bumped (tonight) to week of Aug. 16. got my fingers crossed that this will be my final delay for production.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got email too, pushed from 8/9 to 8/16.
Sponsored