Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a Big Bend off the lot while I wait to order a 23 and it eventuality be built. It doesn’t have a rear locker and I want to get into off-roading but was a little nervous on where to start. Seeing those trails and knowing your Big Bend did just fine gives me more confidence to just get out and try! Of course with a plan and other people in the event I do get stuck.
To be fair, Jake didn't have any off-road experience and this was our first time at Interlake. He did an excellent job of driving and this really made us take the BB serious. I wouldn't say these were the most extreme or easiest trails out there but it handled mud, ruts, loose gravel and hills well. IMO, it did well because he watched the lines, kept his momentum up and didn't chicken out attempting the obstacles. Obviously it helps when you have a group with straps and winches but he went into a gunfight with a sharp stick.

I don't think we got good footage of the hill after some of the group bailed but Ryan and I were using front and rear lockers and got up with minimal issues, Bill was already at the top and it was like, oh crap, better have him come back so we can drag the BB up. Pffffft, he stayed on the line we pointed out, kept moving and went right up the dang thing. Talk about feeling like a wuss knowing I had both lockers on. It was just really good driving and sufficient traction that did the trick.
Sponsored

jakerv1

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Big Bend is my driver. It doesn't have lockers front or rear. It is very basic. I have since the video put 35" tires on it (take off's from my buddy's Sasquatch who went to 37's) I can't say enough on how well it performed. I watched everyone's lines and had to use a bit more throttle but really no issues. I still have a smile on my face!

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Big Bend is my driver. It doesn't have lockers front or rear. It is very basic. I have since the video put 35" tires on it (take off's from my buddy's Sasquatch who went to 37's) I can't say enough on how well it performed. I watched everyone's lines and had to use a bit more throttle but really no issues. I still have a smile on my face!
GOAT driver behind the wheel
Sponsored