Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had a neighbor when I was a kid that would get a new Scout every year or two. The day he brought one home he would walk into the garage, grab a baseball bat, walk out and wack the bumper. After the first dent he would walk inside and have a few beers. After that he would thrash around without a care in the world.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of the reasons I like light colors. Helps hide the imperfections when the base medal color is similar to the paint.

OP
OP
69 Mach I

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn sorry about your shitty luck

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Bronco Tuesday of last week. I was on the interstate today running some errands. A rock bounced off the hood and hit the windshield! Not only did it chip the paint, it actually dented the metal.....right in middle of the hood. Luckily the windshield chip is barely noticeable. Stopped by Ford dealer and they can get it in the shop in a couple weeks. To most it may seem insignificant, but I am extremely anal when it comes to my vehicles.
hood ding.JPG
paint chip.JPG
Must be a rock chip from another car or 10 wheeler.... right ... time to call Mr Insurance 🙈

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think i'm going to get one of the mobile dent repair vans to give me an estimate. I could live with the touch up paint, but the ding would drive me crazy.
I have used them for two door dings in my 2016 aluminum f-150. Simple, fast, reasonable price. Because they were circular, no paint was required, just popping them out. Recently a piece of road debris, possibly a very small pebble, struck the front of my hood and although it was tiny, it made a small indentation because of the aluminum. I will get it repaired soon because I do not like damage large or small on my vehicles-well maybe some pin striping in time on the bronco.

Sponsored

Kerney

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Miata SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm anal about my cars and there is zero chance I'd let them respray my 8 day old entire hood for that dent. Trust me whatever they do will look worse. I'd start with a paintless/dentless guy as they do amazing work. Then I'd recommend you watch Ammo NYC and other detailer's videos on how to use touch up paint.

But yes...I've got PPF and ceramic coating on my cars. The Bronco will have the same.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I may have wheeled with you.... once.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last four cars somebody has caused damage to them. Ironically, the last time I was hit, was in the rear at a signal while on my way to order the Bronco!

When I was on BMW X3 forum, a buyer pulled out of dealer’s lot and was immediately hit. Ouch!

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every season with a fresh paint job on the race bike... drop the lower on the ground to get the 1st scratch out of the way then let her fly..
Ford Bronco 8 days old and already damaged by rock - dent and chipped paint race6.JPG

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco Tuesday of last week. I was on the interstate today running some errands. A rock bounced off the hood and hit the windshield! Not only did it chip the paint, it actually dented the metal.....right in middle of the hood. Luckily the windshield chip is barely noticeable. Stopped by Ford dealer and they can get it in the shop in a couple weeks. To most it may seem insignificant, but I am extremely anal when it comes to my vehicles.
Ford Bronco 8 days old and already damaged by rock - dent and chipped paint race6.JPG
Damn the paint on the bronco is super thin. And yeah aluminum is soft so it will dent easy. Sorry about what happened try a paint less dent repair place they can prob take that dent out easy and its cheaper than body shop
Sponsored