Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People like this, make stupid videos like this, because people on forums like this, watch them.

I have met the enemy, and he is me. (I didn't watch the video, so it's really YOU.) 😜
Sponsored

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who is really dumb enough to drive 78mph during those conditions? And drive across the medium. They are. Really stupid on their part
And read their phone while driving 78mph in a major wind storm

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WE ALMOST DIED IN OUR NEW FORD BRONCO!
zz2.gif
Haha should say #CLICKBAIT

The thumbnail is pure cringe too. This thread has been very entertaining though :D

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not even going to open the video. These two are super annoying.

Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, i am really starting to see why this site i hated by almost every serious 4x4 enthusiast, flame all you want

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this thread should be titled

"158 mph wind test with top not secured properly. Bronco still gets it done"

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started watching their channel on and off couple years ago when I had my JLU. They've done a lot of serious wheeling, and Brittney is actually a very good spotter. What they've done on this video may seems a little dangers, but then their risk tolerance have always been higher than the average population. Since fewer cars were on the road at the time of the recording, I think they were risking themselves more than the public, for the very least compares to those 18 wheelers.
Consider the many other unskilled drivers that are on the road, they are least of my concern.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

drove back from Coachella Valley last week, high winds, heavy rain, not a drop blew in. The wind noise changes if the wind comes from the side, but it was no problem driving on at 70+. Bronco stayed on the road as if on tracks, barely noticed the wind in the steering, but could see it blow stuff around. Was not 80MpH wind I'd guess, in that heavy wind I'd find a place to take a break, doesn't sound fun. But I have zero concerns about my soft top. These extreme events are so out of the ordinary, might as well worry how well it performs if a comet hits it. (same goes for the snow in Bronco way up North recently).

I'd not change for a hard top of it were free, nothing beats the quick and easy open and closed roof for me.

I watch their channel on and off, after a while they get a bit annoying and I do quite some forwarding past the bla bla bla and don't pay much attention to the click baity video titles, but they do have some really good fun stuff on their channel.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing more than click bait.

Edit: As Foxworthy would say, "We could of ben killed or worse" :ROFLMAO:
At this point they are technically still mall crawling a stock rig. Show me a video from ford where they did the same test and proved the vehicle before job 1? Bronco owners will learn about 95% of the broncos limits and required mods in the next year on their channel for free. BTW when you are sponsored you get results. They don’t tweet Mike Levine, they get contacted by an honest MSRP dealer to sell them a Bronco. Where’s all the “did you get a signed sales order hate?” Go to their Chanel and watch the Bilstein suspension runs and tell me you get that kind of support . And by the way you have to have a few screws lose to risk the kind of money it takes to run King of the Hammers. I wouldn’t even want the tire bill.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started watching there stuff a while back. Even though I don’t own a Jeep and didn’t know they were getting a Bronco, they have some really good content that Can help anyone. Wish I live somewhere close to that. All I have is flat ass Florida. Lol
I feel ya! All I have is flat ass Maryland. Even my landfill is under 100’ elevation. We all don’t plan to rock crawl these rigs. It’s why I never bought a Jeep. High speed through fields and farm roads is my jam and luckily the Bronco’s too. If you want a rock rig, a Bronco will takes $$$$ to get there for the next 3 years where a Jeep not as much. It’s been a long wait, this video changes nothing for me

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Light -not so- Bright.
I don’t get it…people have no common sense… “We have places to be”….? They are lucky they got away with just a cracked windshield.
Apologies in advance, my unfulfilled sept 2020 reservation is making me snarky tonight.

Who is dumb enough to drive 3 miles an hour all flexed out on the brink of needing incline meters and breaking steering knuckles and needing skid plates and body armor (me)?

It’s all the same.

Adrenaline is adrenaline, fun is fun. Drive it like you stole It, if it’s yours, enjoy that the cops ain’t chasing you to get it back. I would have let Brit read the phone, otherwise it was no different than the 4M people on snow covered roads that had no urgent business this week. Carry on.

my calendar is on month 1 of relevance.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any issues with the bestop leaking dirt and moisture?
Not yet. Its seen snow, rain and 50mph+ gusts while driving 60mph.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any pics to share, their site only has a few and I’m hesitant to buy with out really seeing, does it have channels that better handle rain over doors? It mentions pockets for storage on their site too. Did you go with twill or vinyl?
Best pics I have as its sitting in the garage filthy from the snow. But yes, at least in the twill version that I installed, includes 2 very large zipper pockets above the front row (plenty of space for toll pass, sunglasses, wallet and more if needed).

0B5F5CF2-8E6C-4100-A37E-B95E7DC46AA6.jpeg

40B2E2C9-1CC1-4925-A713-AF1EB4669828.jpeg

100A2825-07E9-46F1-92CD-872339132028.jpeg
Sponsored