Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company

800 days. I have now been waiting 800 days for you to fulfill my reservation. I gave you money and still 800 days.

You told us there are commodity shortages yet you produced over 100K Broncos in 800 days and are producing nicely appointed Broncos and new super-deluxe trim packages left and right. Still, I and others have been waiting 800 days. You told us it was our fault for shopping for a good deal and penalized our reservations with allocation nonsense. The goalposts continued to be moved when you told us we could move our reservation to a more accommodating dealer and many of us got nowhere with this notion. For the select few who were able to move their reservation, many were duped and had their orders tagged with exorbitant ADM fees or lost their order to the dealership lot altogether when they moved to a new dealer in haste. Makes me leery of moving my reservation even if I could.

To be completely blunt, I think you need to cut the bullshit and honor your reservation holders. No more commodities excuse. No more allocation voodoo math. Honor your reservation holders and build our trucks this winter. Do the right thing and fulfill the remaining reservations in 2023.

I and my fellow reservation holders have acted in good faith for 800 days and it's time for you to do the same.

I had the pleasure of test driving the Bronco last year. It is a remarkable vehicle. My money is on the table. Do you want it or not?
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company

800 days. I have now been waiting 800 days for you to fulfill my reservation.
And while I have waited much less (450 days), it looks like I will be waiting only another 1825 days for my order at Granger. Strong work taking care of your reservation holders, @Ford Motor Company.

Is this the experience you want us to have... a 5-6 year wait for a Bronco?

In fact, some people have actually died before receiving their order. When your waiting times make the waiting time on a Form 4 from the ATF look short... you really need to look in the mirror!

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Know that you are not alone...801 for me.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are stronger than I am. I was giving it two years and then off to a Jeep, Toyota TRD or something else. I've only waited a year which is pretty short in comparison. 800+ days? That's a LOYAL Ford customer being treated like DOG SHIT. Get after this @Ford Motor Company

In fact if @Ford Motor Company Reps here had any type of Customer Service in them, they would start a thread and ask for people who have waited say 547.5 days (1.5 years) or more to DM them with their info and dealer info.

You MUST do better than this @Ford Motor Company (Yes I @'d you 3 times in this reply, so?)

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. 800 days. Everytime I think about it I just sigh and get a sinking feeling in my chest. Which dealer you are at should not matter at all if you have an outstanding unfulfilled reservation. They can make FIFO happen if they wanted to.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my bronco but the wait was BS and it really sucked watching people who reserved much later get their broncos before me

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am only at 671 but I have been pulled and have a VIN. It will be a little over 2 years for me once I finally receive. Why they wouldnt go back through their database and intentionally pull older reservations regardless of dealer is beyond modern comprehension. Absolute BS.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
766 here. By this time next year we will have waited 1,131 days and going off Granger 2023 math there’s a 0% chance we get a 2023. My wife is patient for her Bronco, I’m pissed. I have no faith in @Ford Motor Company to fix this because they don’t care.

Never bought a Ford and never will. 🖕🏻

Sponsored

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why are some getting one after 7 months?

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
800 here too 🙁

This doesn't make me feel better,

Alternative time units
800 days can be converted to one of these units:

69,120,000 seconds
1,152,000 minutes
19,200 hours
800 days
114 weeks and 2 days
219.18% of a common year (365 days)

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are some getting one after 7 months?
The stars aligned properly from a dealer allocation perspective, or they placed/changed their order around the constraints.

I was a day 1 reservation, changed from a Wildtrak with MIC to a Badlands Soft-Top during the great hard top pause of August 2021. Initially I was hardcore going after a hard top, but I've learned that convertible life is amazing and as I've got nowhere to put a hard top if I take it off, I'll be sticking with the soft top. If I was STILL waiting, I'd have bought a 4Runner by now for sure, now that I understand that really I'm more of a car camper than a wheeler.

Edit: I should say, if I ever DO go hard top, it's never coming off.

Last edited:

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

800 days! Damn dude.
I waited 781 days and finally picked up on Sept 3rd. The truck is great but if I was bumped to 2023 without the price protection and no end in sight, I would have moved on.
Sponsored