First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm on chip hold too, but chat rep told me delivery by 10/20.......not sure I'm buying that.....
yeah they keep telling me 9/27 to 10/03 . But it’s still at the factory. No way it’s coming by 10/03
Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey!
If anybody feels compelled to track this rail car that has mine on it maybe it has yours on it too ?
I trid to figure out this whole CSX system, and they wanna account,
business names and whole bunch of stuff, I said the hell with it!
Good Luck!

CSX Transportation
Railcar: BNSF301551
BNSF (translated to keypad numbers) = 22 62 74 33

Arrived @ Wayne MI CSXT 28 Sep 10:59PM
Scheduled for arrival Blue Island, IL 02 OCT 7:00PM

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got the chat line to confirm my 9/15 blend still stuck in production status is on micro chip hold. I began conversation with how much longer for chip hold on my vehicle and for the first time the chat admitted to see my chip hold status on their computer,
I started with this also and they finally admitted to the chip hold on mine. They still think it’ll be in CA by 10/07. That 100% is not happening.

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived via Union Pacific to SLC this morning! Not at the dealership yet which is only a half mile from the railyard, but my guy is on it! It's like Christmas, so hopefully this weekend!

Sponsored

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I started with this also and they finally admitted to the chip hold on mine. They still think it’ll be in CA by 10/07. That 100% is not happening.
Numerous times I called and chatted on chat line. I specifically asked if it’s on chip hold and every time until today they kept reassuring me that it’s not on chip hold. Nothing but lies throughout this whole car ordering experience with ford.

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also why is my 9/12 build on chip hold while 9/26 builds like mine getting build. If they received the chips shouldn’t they put it in mine first since it’s waiting?

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also why is my 9/12 build on chip hold while 9/26 builds like mine getting build. If they received the chips shouldn’t they put it in mine first since it’s waiting?
I’ve had this thought several times. There are going to be builds into October that end up completed while our 9/12s (and earlier builds) sit waiting for chips. It makes no sense to me

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are swell!
If it's heading to CA, try using the Union Pacific number (800-877-5123) to get an update. Mine started on CSX but wouldn't give any ETA on the CSX number after Blue Island, IL.

Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer is the same way. I hit up the Ford Chat and got my rail car number from them. Much easier than bothering my dealer.
Chatted. Apparently the BD is sitting on Ramp 4G awaiting shipment, whatever that means. They said it should leave the ramp between 10/10 and 10/16. No ETA on arrival.

Odd that it will sit waiting for a train for two more weeks...

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told the same thing the first time I hit up the chat. Came back a few days later and was given my rail car number. IDK how accurate their timing is. My sales guy I deal with just called me today and said it had shipped. He was surprised when I told him Ford Chat had helped me track it all the way to St. Louis. He said he thought it would get here Mid October. I hope it doesn't legit take two weeks to go three hours...

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just arrived at the dealer! No O need to figure out when I can get over there!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 9C94E9B7-50CA-4B61-8CE8-F5C93C6AEF5C
Looks good! Helps me feel better about my color choice!

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told the same thing the first time I hit up the chat. Came back a few days later and was given my rail car number. IDK how accurate their timing is. My sales guy I deal with just called me today and said it had shipped. He was surprised when I told him Ford Chat had helped me track it all the way to St. Louis. He said he thought it would get here Mid October. I hope it doesn't legit take two weeks to go three hours...
Once it gets to St. Louis/Wentzville via rail and is offloaded to a convoy, the pizza tracker will/should update to a more reasonable number. May be worth checking there again.

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once it gets to St. Louis/Wentzville via rail and is offloaded to a convoy, the pizza tracker will/should update to a more reasonable number. May be worth checking there again.
I didn't know that! I'll give it a look.
Sponsored