Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told the same thing the first time I hit up the chat. Came back a few days later and was given my rail car number. IDK how accurate their timing is. My sales guy I deal with just called me today and said it had shipped. He was surprised when I told him Ford Chat had helped me track it all the way to St. Louis. He said he thought it would get here Mid October. I hope it doesn't legit take two weeks to go three hours...
I'm keeping a close eye on your progress, mine was build and shipped a few days after your and is headed to the same place. Mine was built on the 9/20, I got the shipped email 9/26, and the eta is 10/8-10/14
Sponsored

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm keeping a close eye on your progress, mine was build and shipped a few days after your and is headed to the same place. Mine was built on the 9/20, I got the shipped email 9/26, and the eta is 10/8-10/14
I ordered through Corwin, did you do the same or use the dealer in Ozark?

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered through Corwin, did you do the same or use the dealer in Ozark?
Well it started as Republic Ford then Corwin bought them, but yeah Corwin

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well it started as Republic Ford then Corwin bought them, but yeah Corwin
Exactly the same. I live a few miles from Republic Ford, so I'll keep an eye out.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Numerous times I called and chatted on chat line. I specifically asked if itā€™s on chip hold and every time until today they kept reassuring me that itā€™s not on chip hold. Nothing but lies throughout this whole car ordering experience with ford.
Identical experience just now. During all my previous chats I was given 10/2 as the latest delivery ETA. Now we find out that "ETA" just means next status update. And they confirmed that the most recent status change was 9/13, which was the day it was built. So they've known about the chip hold for two weeks+. Welcome to Dirt Mountain!

How long can a "new" car sit outside until it's not new any more?

Screenshot_20220929-174827~2.png

Sponsored

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My Ford Chat had a different outcome for the first time in a week-

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 75B08F6F-420C-4EF2-A301-3D9F2C52BCB5

They seem to be sticking to the delivery ETA window by October 13thā€¦ I just canā€™t figure out howā€¦

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just called CSX. my bronco just left salt lake city an hour ago! 10 hours away!

bigvo9

Everglades
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford chat said my 2 door base has been at ramp 51 since Sept 26 waiting to ship, but also said it will be at the dealer by Oct 26.

It's shipping by rail since I'm in California.

Is the rail company having issues, I thought they reached a settlement?
My Dealer had the ramp 51 notification too, but Ford Chat was able to give me a rail tracking #. I just called the automated system and found it it arrived in Barstow, CA today. My dealer is just south of the bay area (Morgan Hill) so i'm not sure what rail center its final destination is. what part of CA are you in? i also have an ETA of oct 26th. if you have the same ETA, maybe it really shipped and the tracker is delayed?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Dealer had the ramp 51 notification too, but Ford Chat was able to give me a rail tracking #. I just called the automated system and found it it arrived in Barstow, CA today. My dealer is just south of the bay area (Morgan Hill) so i'm not sure what rail center its final destination is. what part of CA are you in? i also have an ETA of oct 26th. if you have the same ETA, maybe it really shipped and the tracker is delayed?
That sure would be nice if it came early my wifeā€™s hip replacement surgeries on the 11th I hope it doesnā€™t show up then!!!

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Santa Barbara. Chat said it was still on the ramp this morning and I don't have a ship email so I'm assuming it's still on the ramp.

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Moved from Illinois to Arkansas over a period of a day and a half. Been stuck in Pine Bluff, Arkansas for 2 days now. Hoping she still makes it to Texas by early next week!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vasque Sundowners
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hereā€™s a reason for optimism for the ā€˜stuck in productionā€™ crowd. My Broncoā€™s status changed to ā€œbuiltā€ overnight.

9/12 blend, 9/13 modules, 9/14 tear tag, 9/28 chip hold, 9/30 built-awaiting shipment

MrDrProfJon

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off ford chat. They said my Bronco is in Wilmington DE awaiting final journey to the dealership (South NJ) delivery dates 10/4-10/10. Im so excited! The suspense is killing me

jreason

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hereā€™s a reason for optimism for the ā€˜stuck in productionā€™ crowd. My Broncoā€™s status changed to ā€œbuiltā€ overnight.

9/12 blend, 9/13 modules, 9/14 tear tag, 9/28 chip hold, 9/30 built-awaiting shipment
Same happened for me.

9/16 blend, 9/19 modules and tear tag, 9/28 still "In Production - chip hold", 9/30 built-awaiting shipment

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford chat is definitely not up-to-date on tracking. The latest information she shows was back when it was in Illinois, three days ago. Iā€™ve tracked it using the automated phone system to Arkansas.
Sponsored