First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my shipped email overnight and the tracker updated to In Transit. I'm currently waiting in chat to get the railcar info!
Sponsored

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No email, but the order track app and pizza tracker changed at about 6pm pacific time last night to shipped!

StephenSJ

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received the "Your vehicle is on its way" email from Ford on 9/19 with a 10/6-10/12 ETA at the dealership, but when I checked with Ford customer service via chat on 9/26 for rail car info, they said it wasn't yet loaded on the train to California - that it was at the junction point in Chicago and that I should check back in a few days for the rail car info. I ended up getting busy with work and didn't check back, but on Friday, 9/30 I received a phone call from my salesperson that my Bronco had arrived at the dealership! Now that was a pleasant surprise! Picked her up Saturday, 10/1! Kudos to Jessica Rodriguez and the team a Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park - top notch peeps!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 20221001_092641_HDR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the "Your vehicle is on its way" email from Ford on 9/19 with a 10/6-10/12 ETA at the dealership, but when I checked with Ford customer service via chat on 9/26 for rail car info, they said it wasn't yet loaded on the train to California - that it was at the junction point in Chicago and that I should check back in a few days for the rail car info. I ended up getting busy with work and didn't check back, but on Friday, 9/30 I received a phone call from my salesperson that my Bronco had arrived at the dealership! Now that was a pleasant surprise! Picked her up Saturday, 10/1! Kudos to Jessica Rodriguez and the team a Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park - top notch peeps!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 20221001_092641_HDR
Nice! Maybe mine is on that train headed north to Sacramento.

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tracked my Bronco all day Sunday from Arkansas to Texas. It finally made it to the final rail yard around 7 pm. Now the wait (hopefully a short one) begins for the transport truck to pick it up and take it to my dealership, which is 12 miles from the yard. 🤞🏼

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm so excited. Picked it up today. Paid msrp. Already took the top down 😆
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 20221003_121019
Are the back windows tinted already? Or did they just look dark because you’re under the shade?

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where is mine Dammit!!!
I was built on the 21st!
Now its on a train!!
Where is it going? Mine was on a train for 2 weeks and 3 days!! 😳😳

Sponsored

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tracked my Bronco all day Sunday from Arkansas to Texas. It finally made it to the final rail yard around 7 pm. Now the wait (hopefully a short one) begins for the transport truck to pick it up and take it to my dealership, which is 12 miles from the yard. 🤞🏼
I'm in the same boat. Mine got to the railyard last Thursday and my dealer still hasn't picked it up. It's like a 5 minute drive....So close, so frustrating.

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 20221003_121019
I think we need a base 2 door non-sasquatch photo thread!

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh jeeze Ford. I went from in production, built then to shipped….now I’m back to in production.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh jeeze Ford. I went from in production, built then to shipped….now I’m back to in production.
Somebody fudging the end-of-Q3 numbers?

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Somebody fudging the end-of-Q3 numbers?
Honestly, that’s what I thought also. Should have known that mysterious change was too good to be true without having any emails
Sponsored