Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/13 Build week email received in August (no communication since).

So... I have a VIN, Window Sticker # is populated in the tracker, but my Primary Stage is Order Processing...

What does this all mean (double rainbow)?

I was seriously hoping to have the Bronco in October w/ a very early reservation (please no laughing GIFs).

BTW- Black Crows "Kickin' My Heart Around" keeps hitting my playlist (ouch).
You need to find the new build date. Mine is 10/11..and if things go well, I hope to have my bronco for Thanksgiving
Sponsored

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU , 2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stayed on hold about 35 min to get with Ford Marketing today 9/22/21
I like many of you have not received any update since 8/21 email with vin and build week of 9/13.

Info from conversation
I have no window sticker only a VIN

Ford marketing told me:
My build now shows 9/18,
issue that maybe causing build delays:

These first 3 are ā€œpossiblyā€ causing my build to be bumped.
2.7 , specifically a chip for this option
Sasquatch package
Trailer tow
These are still limited quantity Ford is still getting but not enough for demand.

other limited options not on my build are:
Lux package
Wild track
MIC tip

I did change to soft top back in May.

so if I understand correctly as your build comes up if quantity of limited items not available then your build date is bumped.

No answer on why no update email from Ford. She did say a lot of calls with no updates and she is communicating that issue, to who I am not sure.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Build week 9/13, Blend 9/15, in production 9/16, built 9/17, shipped 9/20. 137/1500. Very fortunate when see how many people were push out.
Wow! Fast!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m stuck in no manā€™s landā€¦ I received the 9/13 build date in August, and not heard a peep since. I called the hotline twice and they literally had no info. They seemed surprised I ever received a build date, and had no info. The dealer has no info either. I asked both what I do next and they said ā€œwaitā€. Iā€™m still officially listed in order processingā€¦ we are down a car in my house so I need to do somethingā€¦ just not sure what is next. Frustrating beyond belief. The wife is suggesting I just move on, and get one in a year or two.
Your dealer should be able to see you build week and whether you were bumped. I was also a 9/13 build week. Called Ford but they were not helpful. My dealer said I was moved to 10/11. Let's hope that sticks.

Sponsored

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your dealer should be able to see you build week and whether you were bumped. I was also a 9/13 build week. Called Ford but they were not helpful. My dealer said I was moved to 10/11. Let's hope that sticks.
I heard back from my dealer. Ive been pushed to 10/15. At least I have an answer.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard back from my dealer. Ive been pushed to 10/15. At least I have an answer.
Bummer! I was hoping you got to stick around at that build date. A friend of mine reserved six months after I did, got a build week of 10/11 and has a build date of 10/5. I am a two day reservation holder switched to a soft top early July and got pushed to a build date after hers at 10/13. Makes no sense. Happy for her, but unsure the reasoning. Glad at least I have a build.

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer! I was hoping you got to stick around at that build date. A friend of mine reserved six months after I did, got a build week of 10/11 and has a build date of 10/5. I am a two day reservation holder switched to a soft top early July and got pushed to a build date after hers at 10/13. Makes no sense. Happy for her, but unsure the reasoning. Glad at least I have a build.
My suspicion is dealer allocation, and model information. What did you order? I am in the same spot was initially 9/13 now 10/11 without a window sticker which makes me think some time in December or Jan :(

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My suspicion is dealer allocation, and model information. What did you order? I am in the same spot was initially 9/13 now 10/11 without a window sticker which makes me think some time in December or Jan :(
We were from the same dealer. She has a SAS OB and I have a SAS BL. Everything else is pretty much the same. I am just happy at least I have a build date.

OP
OP
JoJowick

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, donā€™t say that!!! Iā€™m an October 25+\- buildā€¦I canā€™t wait that long.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those wondering if your Bronco is MY21 or 22, check your VIN. 10th character will determine that. You may get a delivery in 2022, but your VIN will determine what year your vehicle isā€¦

DC294654-35C7-4D71-9FEE-E167178A4033.jpeg

2198D5E7-8A18-4490-AF08-D06F97115EFB.jpeg

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got my Rail Car number and my Bronco is moving from Barstow ILL. to East Dubuque ILL. to Ferryville Wi. šŸ˜Š

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Barstow IL is only about 15 minutes away from me. Private message me with rail car number and I will get it for you. I will make a short stop in Moab and be right there. I will do the dealer inspection for free šŸ˜„ (y)

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those wondering if your Bronco is MY21 or 22, check your VIN. 10th character will determine that. You may get a delivery in 2022, but your VIN will determine what year your vehicle isā€¦

Ford Bronco 9/13 Build Date, where are my people?? 2198D5E7-8A18-4490-AF08-D06F97115EFB

Ford Bronco 9/13 Build Date, where are my people?? 2198D5E7-8A18-4490-AF08-D06F97115EFB
Did anyone who got moved to October receive a window sticker yet?