Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No email, But Tracker says I am Shipped and delivery has moved up a from OCT17 to OCT16. 😊

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email, But Tracker says I am Shipped and delivery has moved up a from OCT17 to OCT16. 😊
Can you explain the process a bit i just have a email with build date of Sept 13 , initially called the dealer and they said Sept 17 when i got build date, then Called dealer to find out I was bumped to 10/11. So I'm trying to understand what is the process and signals that things are going well or not well.

Once you get a build date, how soon do you get the window sticker and how does it arrive, should it arrive from Ford or dealer, and how far out did you get it from your build date?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you explain the process a bit i just have a email with build date of Sept 13 , initially called the dealer and they said Sept 17 when i got build date, then Called dealer to find out I was bumped to 10/11. So I'm trying to understand what is the process and signals that things are going well or not well.

Once you get a build date, how soon do you get the window sticker and how does it arrive, should it arrive from Ford or dealer, and how far out did you get it from your build date?
If your Build date sticks you should be able to pull your window Sticker with in a week of before the build date. Mine would not pull until 2 days after my build date. The link on your Ford email provided me with the best info.
Ford email scheduled me for a 9/13/21 build week. Then that link in that email changed to produced and was able to use that link on 9/15 to see my window sticker and see my Blend date of 9/15, 137/1500. Then I received another Ford email on the 18th that my Bronco was built on the 17th. Today that same link says my Bronco was shipped giving me a eta of 10/22/21. Clear as mud? Hope some of this helps.

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your Build date sticks you should be able to pull your window Sticker with in a week of before the build date. Mine would not pull until 2 days after my build date. The link on your Ford email provided me with the best info.
Ford email scheduled me for a 9/13/21 build week. Then that link in that email changed to produced and was able to use that link on 9/15 to see my window sticker and see my Blend date of 9/15, 137/1500. Then I received another Ford email on the 18th that my Bronco was built on the 17th. Today that same link says my Bronco was shipped giving me a eta of 10/22/21. Clear as mud? Hope some of this helps.
Hmmm ok yea i see the note in the web page to a mysterious link to the window sticker that is missing. Was bumped to 10/11, so not good sign that its not available i suspect even today.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 2.59.49 PM.png

Sponsored

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm ok yea i see the note in the web page to a mysterious link to the window sticker that is missing. Was bumped to 10/11, so not good sign that its not available i suspect even today.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 2.59.49 PM.png
and now its .... back to order confirmed ... I can't even make this crap up ... what is even going on Ford

Ford Bronco 9/13 Build Date, where are my people?? Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 3.38.58 PM

OP
OP
JoJowick

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and now its .... back to order confirmed ... I can't even make this crap up ... what is even going on Ford

Ford Bronco 9/13 Build Date, where are my people?? Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 3.38.58 PM
Same view I have had 7 moves and many months later. Disheartening 😞 but Christmas is just around the corner lol

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m stuck in no man’s land… I received the 9/13 build date in August, and not heard a peep since. I called the hotline twice and they literally had no info. They seemed surprised I ever received a build date, and had no info. The dealer has no info either. I asked both what I do next and they said “wait”. I’m still officially listed in order processing… we are down a car in my house so I need to do something… just not sure what is next. Frustrating beyond belief. The wife is suggesting I just move on, and get one in a year or two.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/
You can see if a window sticker has been generated. I believe that is the proof that the build is happening. I got pushed to 10/11 and still waiting for the window sticker. I hope to have it the week of 10/4

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/
You can see if a window sticker has been generated. I believe that is the proof that the build is happening. I got pushed to 10/11 and still waiting for the window sticker. I hope to have it the week of 10/4
Yea I inspected the response from the page, and i have a sticker id however the tracker is still stuck on order placed. Does yours not have a window sticker id?

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

9/13 Build Week Date. 9/24 Blend Date. 331/682!

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I inspected the response from the page, and i have a sticker id however the tracker is still stuck on order placed. Does yours not have a window sticker id?
I do not have a window sticker yet, but I have a VIN

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU , 2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m stuck in no man’s land… I received the 9/13 build date in August, and not heard a peep since. I called the hotline twice and they literally had no info. They seemed surprised I ever received a build date, and had no info. The dealer has no info either. I asked both what I do next and they said “wait”. I’m still officially listed in order processing… we are down a car in my house so I need to do something… just not sure what is next. Frustrating beyond belief. The wife is suggesting I just move on, and get one in a year or two.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a VIn? If yes you will be okay

Oregonbourne

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 , Land Cruiser, and Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/13 Build week email received in August (no communication since).

So... I have a VIN, Window Sticker # is populated in the tracker, but my Primary Stage is Order Processing...

What does this all mean (double rainbow)?

I was seriously hoping to have the Bronco in October w/ a very early reservation (please no laughing GIFs).

BTW- Black Crows "Kickin' My Heart Around" keeps hitting my playlist (ouch).
Sponsored