Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you were confirmed chip-hold?
Yes, by the Ford 1-800 number on Wednesday. I think I was one of the first to find out I was "produced but on a chip hold at the plant"

JamYork

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@CTownPride as you have compared our build week to those in front of us for trends have you see. Very many assembly line photos? No one in our bios week has indicated receiving it. Just curious as track my bronco on the train.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's exciting to see all the activity around here this morning after a frustrating week. By the time I went to the gym and made it to work, I came back to 3 new pages of posts!

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CTownPride as you have compared our build week to those in front of us for trends have you see. Very many assembly line photos? No one in our bios week has indicated receiving it. Just curious as track my bronco on the train.
Assembly line photos (aka "Baby pics") are often released in bulk and people throughout several build weeks will receive them at once. I believe this has happened on Wednesdays or Thursdays in previous weeks, but does not appear to have happened yet this week. Who receives them is entirely random. There are both reservation holders and walk-in orders that get the photo as well as plenty from both groups that never see one. Some people do get an email stating that something went wrong and Ford is unable to provide the photo. Plenty of people get the photo after taking delivery.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! For whatever reason, the button wasn't showing up, but using this link it did. Strange.
I am having same problem and this button didn't work for me. Guess I will try an different internet browser.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am having same problem and this button didn't work for me. Guess I will try an different internet browser.
Switched from Chrome to Safari and it works now except it won't let me chat because all reps are busy at this time. haha

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was great to see so many get some forward movement this morning. It appears these updates are coming in bulk and people were discovering them this morning. Maybe a few of our west coast folks will also find out some good news shortly.

Here is your daily reminder to please update the spreadsheet where applicable. If you placed a note about a chip hold in the far right column, please update the note to state when you shifted to built/shipped status. I know some people have only moved on the tracker and haven't received an email yet. That's fine - we'll just stick with the data in the sheet and only update if/when an email is received for built/shipped status.

So far, 25 of 47 active members (populated the tear tag) on the sheet reported a built email with three additional members reporting a shipped email but no built email. So, 28/47 have an email moving them on from "In Production" status. There are more who have moved on a tracker, but don't have an email yet. And there are probably others who populated the tear tag info but have disappeared from the thread and/or not updated the sheet. Slowly, but surely, we're moving forward.

9-19-22 Build Week Tracking Sheet

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the email this morning showing my Wildtrak has been built and shipped. ETA to dealership did change, now showing 10/18-10/24.

Sponsored

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was great to see so many get some forward movement this morning. It appears these updates are coming in bulk and people were discovering them this morning. Maybe a few of our west coast folks will also find out some good news shortly.

Here is your daily reminder to please update the spreadsheet where applicable. If you placed a note about a chip hold in the far right column, please update the note to state when you shifted to built/shipped status. I know some people have only moved on the tracker and haven't received an email yet. That's fine - we'll just stick with the data in the sheet and only update if/when an email is received for built/shipped status.

So far, 25 of 47 active members (populated the tear tag) on the sheet reported a built email with three additional members reporting a shipped email but no built email. So, 28/47 have an email moving them on from "In Production" status. There are more who have moved on a tracker, but don't have an email yet. And there are probably others who populated the tear tag info but have disappeared from the thread and/or not updated the sheet. Slowly, but surely, we're moving forward.

9-19-22 Build Week Tracking Sheet
Colorado guy here. Received the "shipped" email and spoke with Ford Chat yesterday for confirmation. They said it's in route and provided me with a Boxcar #. Approximate arrival time is set for Oct. 11th. Curious if it'll arrive much sooner than that. I'll keep you all posted.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothin. I got Nothin. :confused:

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Backdoor link this morning shows built with an eta of 10/12-10/18. Order tracking status shows built as of 9/29 and awaiting shipment. No e-mail so will not update spreadsheet yet.
Checked with chat this morning and they say still waiting on shipment no holds. Hopefully we see some movement this weekend. I’m thinking we will be on the same train for little bit since we were built together.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well.....no movement 🤦‍♀️ Maybe later today 🤞

Diane
at 8:18, Sep 30:
You're welcome and thanks for holding!

Diane
at 8:19, Sep 30:
Your vehicle is still on a microchip hold.

Diane
at 8:19, Sep 30:
It's estimated to be delivered to the dealership between 10/13 and 10/19/22.
Sponsored