First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I just got an OffRoadeo email, I knew the bad news was waiting in the backdoor link. Kick in the gut and bumped another week. Glad to meet a whole new host of cast-offs from various other weeks. If this is your first build week group, stay pumped! It's an emotional ride for sure.
Sponsored

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Joining in from the 9/12 build week. Went from showing scheduled to day for 9/16 back to scheduled to week of 9/19. Still happier to be in this part of the waiting process vs. waiting for a VIN.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update. My dealer sent me an email out of the blue after this week's bump. I'm hoping this means the date is locked in at this time. Something new prompted my dealer to reach out this week versus the other scheduled weeks that I found it in the back door.

My Birthday is September 29th, so If my bronco has a born-on date in September, it will make me happy. My initial reservation was 9/21/2020, so WS or Blend on or around 9/21/22 seems fitting. It's been a long two years since the Bronco Launch. Ford stands to conquest me from another brand if the remainder of this process goes according to plan.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Area 51 Wildtrak 4 door with hardtop scheduled for production week of 9/19/2022.

Ordered June 2021, reordered October 2021.

Bronco1130

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update. My dealer sent me an email out of the blue after this week's bump. I'm hoping this means the date is locked in at this time. Something new prompted my dealer to reach out this week versus the other scheduled weeks that I found it in the back door.

My Birthday is September 29th, so If my bronco has a born-on date in September, it will make me happy. My initial reservation was 9/21/2020, so WS or Blend on or around 9/21/22 seems fitting. It's been a long two years since the Bronco Launch. Ford stands to conquest me from another brand if the remainder of this process goes according to plan.
Nice! Hoping this date sticks for you.

Sponsored

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a few questions about this production week...

1 - where does the actual production day show when it is released - I hear about a week prior with the window sticker - but I have no idea where to find that "day"?

2 - I got the off-rodeo email this morning - is that bad news for my 9/19 build week?

3 - has anyone seen a build date yet after 9/19 if i do get bumped.

base 2D MT Cactus grey - 6/21 order, 10/21 re-order, 9/19 build week...hoping to stay in this group.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1 - where does the actual production day show when it is released - I hear about a week prior with the window sticker - but I have no idea where to find that "day"?

2 - I got the off-rodeo email this morning - is that bad news for my 9/19 build week?

base 2D MT Cactus grey - 6/21 order, 10/21 re-order, 9/19 build week...hoping to stay in this group.

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumped from 12-Sep to 19-Sep. First bump. Details in signature.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Off rodeo is just a superstition not anything real about bumps.

Typically 7 days before your build/blend date it will show.
Go here
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Order Number + Vin and click accept/track. Ford's website is sort of half assed and doesn't work with every browser, and for some it works on one but not for others. If whatever browser you normally use doesn't work try a different one. Some people it works for edge, I have to use firefox.

Anyways under deliver details is "view window sticker"

That's your big thing. Once you have a window sticker you SHOULD be locked in.

Some people have been bumped from 9/19 to later and I think some got bumped to 9/12. It's really hit or miss. I got bumped twice in back to back weeks and now I think I've been here for about 2 weeks straight.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Off rodeo is just a superstition not anything real about bumps.

Typically 7 days before your build/blend date it will show.
Go here
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Order Number + Vin and click accept/track. Ford's website is sort of half assed and doesn't work with every browser, and for some it works on one but not for others. If whatever browser you normally use doesn't work try a different one. Some people it works for edge, I have to use firefox.

Anyways under deliver details is "view window sticker"

That's your big thing. Once you have a window sticker you SHOULD be locked in.

Some people have been bumped from 9/19 to later and I think some got bumped to 9/12. It's really hit or miss. I got bumped twice in back to back weeks and now I think I've been here for about 2 weeks straight.
Cool...thanks for the info. I've been monitoring the window sticker status. Not expecting it until week after next.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cool...thanks for the info. I've been monitoring the window sticker status. Not expecting it until week after next.
Same I'm not checking it until the week of the 12th. I do check my Ford account every morning to see if my build week got bumped though.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing the comments about people continuing to get bumped. A used me to look up my order. Back door link still shows 9/19 build week but the app track link says my vin is no longer active.
Uh oh!!

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joining from the 9/12 week group. Looks like there are several of us that are joining the group today. Let the emotional roller coaster start at the bottom again! haha.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford chat gave me a build date earlier today of 9/13 but the backdoor now says week of 9/19 so here I am!
Sponsored