Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
when was your blend-date? I don't see you on the spreadsheet
9-23 blend date. Tried to access the spreadsheet but unable to make edits to it from my phone for some reason.
Sponsored

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my rail car from chat as well, its last location(per Ford Chat) was Wentzville also, I don't know if that's where it will be unloaded or if it's just where it stops on the way to KC, STL v KC is about an equal drive to my dealer
My salesman confirmed the railcar was in Wentzville, and that it should still be in transit to Kansas City for unloading

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added para-handles, rear side window flag graphics, IAG struts and window tint today. It was a full day lol. ZROADZ sliders/steps are due in Monday as well as the front mud flaps. That will complete phase 1 :).

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

IMG_6940.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

ZRoadZ sliders arrived about 9:30 am today and they were installed by 11 am. They make it much easier to ingress and egress. Now that I have the ZRoadZ sliders installed I am going to attempt to install the Gatorback mudflaps on the front with the "no rock slider" design. My fingers are crossed that they will work lol.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_6961

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_6962

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_6963

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_6964

Sponsored

Skanderbeg

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Oh! I thought this meant you were actually BUILT, not "produced"! So this gives me a little hope then. I'd based most of my antisocial behavior over the last several days on the idea that they had built one Everglades after mine and left me hanging for no good reason. Whew! I feel your pain and now I feel better. But WTF would be "chip-hold" about an Everglades that wouldn't be on the dozen LUX package Broncos built the same day? If the winch was integrated, I could see it, but its not as far as I can tell. Anyways, it appears to be an Everglades thing so I can see a few more days. I'll be more patient for a few more days.
I just spoke to my sales rep, even though the trackers are stuck " In Production" it has been shipped and should be at the dealership either Wednesday or Thursday.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I just spoke to my sales rep, even though the trackers are stuck " In Production" it has been shipped and should be at the dealership either Wednesday or Thursday.
Awesome! So I am all alone then! Happy for you guys though.

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the tracker app says awaiting shipment but my pizza tracker has updated to shipped! No email but I was also able to get my rail car i for through chat. Updated in spreadsheet.

Last edited:

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received my Built email on Saturday morning. Estimated delivery 10/18-10/24.

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone receiving built photos on the line from Ford?

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone receiving built photos on the line from Ford?
There’s been a few, but they all were built and shipped pretty quickly without any chip hold, if I am recalling things correctly.

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My salesman confirmed the railcar was in Wentzville, and that it should still be in transit to Kansas City for unloading
Hmm, mine shipped this morning and I have yet to obtain a railcar number. It is on its way to Kansas City with an estimated arrival of 10/7-10/13. I am wondering if there is a transfer in St. Louis from CSX railroad to BNSF. Your railcar might be waiting for mine in St.Louis to make the trip to KC. That's my theory anyways, hope it's right!

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, mine shipped this morning and I have yet to obtain a railcar number. It is on its way to Kansas City with an estimated arrival of 10/7-10/13. I am wondering if there is a transfer in St. Louis from CSX railroad to BNSF. Your railcar might be waiting for mine in St.Louis to make the trip to KC. That's my theory anyways, hope it's right!
I was able to get my rail car number through ford chat, might be worth a try.

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you like those rock sliders? I was debating putting in an order for them.
I really like them. They look great and also make it much easier for me to step in and out of the vehicle. Fit and finish are great and they are built pretty solid. I intend on putting them to use in the coming months in Moab. I am waiting on a twin compressor mount and they are back ordered until later this month.
Sponsored