First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a response to my emails to Ford, from Corri Embry. The same response everyone else has gotten, "I've reached out to my contacts for an update. I should have an answer for you within the next 5-7 business days...blah, blah, blah."

I didn't feel like doing the math to see how many days its been since our build was completed, released for shipping, and sitting at MAP. I asked Alexa, "it's been 52 days since Friday, September 30th." I asked Siri for fun, "It was 53 days ago." They're just as confused as @Ford Motor Company in giving an accurate answer.:rolleyes:
Sponsored

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have some patience on the rail cars. I glad that honeywhiskey and outnumbered got rail numbers. I know it's been some time in the back of the lot for us in the south. ryboyd, I think that yard is the corral for the south and west shipments. Mine is there today.
It has been fun watch or following the location of the train. From the date I got a number it started Wayne, Mi headed Southeast to Willard, In then a stop someplace on the way to Gary, In to Gipson, In then today at Blue Island, In. WTH!!!
I think she is taking a world tour without me. Hey, it on a train and someday it will find the south bound tracks. ETA 12/1/- 12/7 still.

Hang in there to everyone still waiting, maybe good Christmas gift for us all.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an FYI for those passing through Blue Island, IL... You might appear to be stuck there for a while, but that might just be because the system doesn't update. Here's a sample of someone's vehicle previewing who passed through there...

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1669140995661

Dilworth, MN was the last train stop for this vehicle. It headed to the dealership on convoy from there. There was no update between Blue Island, IL and Dilworth, MN, which are 650 miles apart. It may have only been in Blue Island a few days, but since there was no future update until it arrived at its final destination, there was no way to know where it was via vehicle previewing.

I shipped by convoy, so I'm not familiar with tracking the trains. If you can track them from through the rail company itself, that would probably be more reliable.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an FYI for those passing through Blue Island, IL... You might appear to be stuck there for a while, but that might just be because the system doesn't update. Here's a sample of someone's vehicle previewing who passed through there...

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1669140995661

Dilworth, MN was the last train stop for this vehicle. It headed to the dealership on convoy from there. There was no update between Blue Island, IL and Dilworth, MN, which are 650 miles apart. It may have only been in Blue Island a few days, but since there was no future update until it arrived at its final destination, there was no way to know where it was via vehicle previewing.

I shipped by convoy, so I'm not familiar with tracking the trains. If you can track them from through the rail company itself, that would probably be more reliable.
I don't quite understand what I'm looking at but I like that things can still be moving.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't quite understand what I'm looking at but I like that things can still be moving.
It's the vehicle previewing. This is what Ford chat and dealerships look at when trying to provide you information on the status of your vehicle. The process goes in order from bottom to top, with the most recent update at the top. This particular vehicle was built and released by the plant on 9/29. It did not get a railcar number assigned until 11/2. It arrived at the final rail destination on 11/17 and, in fact, was delivered to the dealership on 11/18, though that was after this screen capture.

My main point was that updates can be sparse from Ford's end. If possible, it's best to track the rail car from the rail company itself. Had this customer talked to Ford chat everyday from 11/7 - 11/16, it would appear the vehicle was still in Blue Island, IL. In fact, it left sometime on 11/8 or later but that isn't captured by this system.

DaveR

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update...got the shipped email 11/15. Dealer knows nothing. Asked Chat for rail car number this morning and they said there is none because it was offloaded to ramp in Twin Oaks, PA. I believe this means it is awaiting truck transport to the dealer that is about 90 miles away. United Road Tracker does show a load number. I believe that will update when the load is picked up at the ramp rail yard for delivery to the dealer. Chat said estimated deliver to dealer is 12/7, but I am hoping that is just a random 2 week estimate and it will arrive sooner. I can't believe the rail yard would let it sit that long.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's the vehicle previewing. This is what Ford chat and dealerships look at when trying to provide you information on the status of your vehicle. The process goes in order from bottom to top, with the most recent update at the top. This particular vehicle was built and released by the plant on 9/29. It did not get a railcar number assigned until 11/2. It arrived at the final rail destination on 11/17 and, in fact, was delivered to the dealership on 11/18, though that was after this screen capture.

My main point was that updates can be sparse from Ford's end. If possible, it's best to track the rail car from the rail company itself. Had this customer talked to Ford chat everyday from 11/7 - 11/16, it would appear the vehicle was still in Blue Island, IL. In fact, it left sometime on 11/8 or later but that isn't captured by this system.
Thank you. I’ve noticed the lack of updates and eventual moves with rail car tracking. Really trying hard to forget about it for now since at least it’s moving. Others are in a much worse spot.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford customer service couldn’t/wouldn’t give me rail car info. They did tell me it is in Argo IL… I looked it up. At least it’s a real place 😂.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have some patience on the rail cars. I glad that honeywhiskey and outnumbered got rail numbers. I know it's been some time in the back of the lot for us in the south. ryboyd, I think that yard is the corral for the south and west shipments. Mine is there today.
It has been fun watch or following the location of the train. From the date I got a number it started Wayne, Mi headed Southeast to Willard, In then a stop someplace on the way to Gary, In to Gipson, In then today at Blue Island, In. WTH!!!
I think she is taking a world tour without me. Hey, it on a train and someday it will find the south bound tracks. ETA 12/1/- 12/7 still.

Hang in there to everyone still waiting, maybe good Christmas gift for us all.
What’s your ramp number? I have a theory 🤔

Sponsored

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked the backdoor link and our new ETA is 11/27-12/3. :rolleyes:

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipping change
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Screenshot_20221123_111812_Chrome

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still sitting at MAP on a rail car this morning with no ETA. I expect a new ETA later today or tomorrow.
Sponsored