First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy Thanksgiving Bronco family! We’ve got a Thanksgiving miracle over here…
Now to wait out the actual shipping process. Let the games begin!

B66A8781-8788-4F8D-A4CA-B23B02AE06C8.jpeg
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last night when I called CSX, the message was a little different. It said "released from bad order status" 11/23 at 3:19pm. So, I guess it's been sitting since last Friday waiting to be repaired. The location still shows Wayne, MI with no ETA.

I now have my 6th ETA and my Bronco is in MI still after the email that it was shipped nearly a week ago. I took my ship date off the spreadsheet until it actually moves.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little late to the weekly update as there was a lot to do in preparation for traveling this weekend. I wasn't sure I would post, but @StephT4 getting a shipped email gave me life!

Of our 17 outstanding deliveries, only one was delivered over the last 10 days. However, more than half of the remaining 16 folks seemed to have some forward momentum. People who never had a "shipped" email started getting them and those who had the shipped email almost two months ago finally started moving. I know there might be a few folks still waiting. I think the large-scale forward momentum across both September and August build weeks should offer some hope. Here's hoping there are a lot of dealership pictures over the next few weeks full of red bows on Broncos (and whiskers on kittens? - hopefully there's enough fun in here over the next few weeks that we can re-write My Favorite Things.)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm very thankful for these forums and this thread, in particular. As always, please update the spreadsheet as warranted. Let's turn that red into green! (Not that we have any control over that.)

9-19-22 Build Week Tracking Sheet

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I posted this on the "in transit" thread, but I'm copying over here too. I'm thankful to have you guys that understand what a frustrating process this has been. So ready to get the Bronco here!

Update this morning from CSX shows a little progress. What a roller coaster!

11/17 tracker shows shipped, get railcar #
11/18 early AM, CSX says ETA Chicago scheduled 11/22
11/18 later AM, CSX says "bad ordered" railcar no ETA, stops saying bad ordered 11/19 but still shows no ETA
11/23 CSX says 3:19 PM released from bad order status Wayne, MI no ETA
11/25 CSX says Arrived Wayne, MI 10:21pm scheduled Chicago Clearing 11/30 8:45am

Hopefully this is finally it, I need my Bronco out of MI! Now to hope for no rail strike!

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys…… my Bronco is OUT of Michigan!! It’s a Black Friday miracle 😂😂. CSX tracker stated it made it to Walbridge, OH at 5:25 and now shows Chicago on 11/29.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still no rail car number, hopefully next week I get one 🤞🏼
Have you asked Ford chat for the rail car number? We got the email that we had been shipped on the 24th. I just got done with Ford chat who gave me the rail car info. I called the 1-800 on that it shows it arrived in Ohio on the 25th, with the next destination being IL, estimated arrival the 29th. I'm glad it shipped but not looking forward to the rail car gallivanting around the US portion of the game!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you asked Ford chat for the rail car number? We got the email that we had been shipped on the 24th. I just got done with Ford chat who gave me the rail car info. I called the 1-800 on that it shows it arrived in Ohio on the 25th, with the next destination being IL, estimated arrival the 29th. I'm glad it shipped but not looking forward to the rail car gallivanting around the US portion of the game!
Yea I’ve been following up with ford chat here and there, I’ll let you guys know as soon as I get a rail car number!

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think we might be on the same train, at least for now! I'm currently in Willard, OH and estimated to be in Chicago 11/29 also.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine made it to alliance! Should be the last stop. Now I just have to wait for it to make the 2.5 hour trek east. 🥹 It’s so close I can taste it omg

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine made it to alliance! Should be the last stop. Now I just have to wait for it to make the 2.5 hour trek east. 🥹 It’s so close I can taste it omg
That's awesome! Mine is still stuck in Chicago, glad yours flew through there. Congrats on the next milestone. 👏

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, it might really happen. I knew it was in Blue Island on Tuesday and if I didn't look again, it would start its trek south. So, I took the family hunting over Thanksgiving, and it is in the Houston rail yard as of Saturday. Maybe within a week or so we will have her. Yes, the kids dropped a 9 & 8 pointer. Things are looking up to be a good week.

honeywhiskey glad it finally in reach. It's been a long time coming.
[U]outnumbered[/U] it should be about 3-4 days max. Mine was in blue island on Tuesday and in Houston on Saturday. Hope you get soon.
Sponsored