Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

any idea how long until delivery? my credit union can only lock the rate until 9/30 and then the check is only good for 45 days after that. I feel like that's cutting it close, but I'm not sure.
I mean you are 100% not going to have the bronco by 9/30 if that is what you are asking
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely. Locked in for 60 days Tuesday with a credit union - was concerned about the Fed and rate hikes.
What rate and term did you get? I am just trying to anticipate how much lube I need to buy

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. Just need it by 45 days after 9/30. That what I’m asking
I mean no-one really knows. I would hold off as it isn't going to make much of a difference at this point and the other option is getting your credit ran twice.

If it was me I would wait until you get notification your brocno is at the rail yard if by rail or is shipped on the convoy.

PorkChop63

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mean no-one really knows. I would hold off as it isn't going to make much of a difference at this point and the other option is getting your credit ran twice.

If it was me I would wait until you get notification your brocno is at the rail yard if by rail or is shipped on the convoy.
Afraid of that. This one is pre approved at 3.25, I’m scared I won’t get that anywhere else

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What rate and term did you get? I am just trying to anticipate how much lube I need to buy
I did a 72 month @ 4.44% through my bank. With 45 day guarantee. Did it Monday. Figure that's not too bad considering Mortgage rates at the moment.

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m back! Monday They said I was bumped to 10/31 but I just flipped to “in production” about an hour ago
Welcome back...and congrats on the new status.

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3.79, not great, not terrible

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did a 72 month @ 4.44% through my bank. With 45 day guarantee. Did it Monday. Figure that's not too bad considering Mortgage rates at the moment.
I mean I can't be to upset with whatever I get as the house is locked in sub 3%. But the Ranger is on a 0% covid times plan so eating interest in any capacity is going to be a bummer.

Last edited:

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any idea how long until delivery? my credit union can only lock the rate until 9/30 and then the check is only good for 45 days after that. I feel like that's cutting it close, but I'm not sure.
I think your guess is as good as mine. It’s certainly reasonable to anticipate delivery to NC in October or early November if your build completes next week. Agree a little more breathing room would be ideal given the uncertainty.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yesterday I was a 9/29 build...today - no "in production", no sticker...anyone else in this position?

waiting on chat now to see if the date has moved again. tracker still lists me as 9/26 build week

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yesterday I was a 9/29 build...today - no "in production", no sticker...anyone else in this position?

waiting on chat now to see if the date has moved again. tracker still lists me as 9/26 build week
Surprise !!! Now i'm back to 9/30...waiting on all indicators now before I probably find out I'm bumped to October...the circus continues...:rolleyes:

Taserface

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mdx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely. Locked in for 60 days Tuesday with a credit union - was concerned about the Fed and rate hikes.
Same here. 3.74% for 72mo.
Sponsored