Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BJWAHOO you and I are on the same train!
Sponsored

scranch18121

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 runner/ F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hostil1

Wildtrak
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It'll be here eventually.
Mine just updated to Built awaiting shipment. Looks like I'm about 50 miles east of you so maybe waiting on mine so they can ship together. Who knows.

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet IMG_6584.PNG

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine just updated to Built awaiting shipment. Looks like I'm about 50 miles east of you so maybe waiting on mine so they can ship together. Who knows.

IMG_6584.PNG
The Madison build.... I've been looking at that build sheet everyday like when is that one gunna be done. Pretty much figured you were the hang up. Had to go with the LUX package 🤣

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still built and awaiting shipment via rail for a few days now... Estimated delivery to dealer is now 10/22-10/28.

Thomas the tank engine let's goooo!!!

EDIT: Tracker just updated to shipped woohoo!! This has been the longest Xmas ever lol. Time to find out this railcar number now! :geek:

Last edited:

Onfinalapproach

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda & Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still built and awaiting shipment via rail for a few days now... Estimated delivery to dealer is now 10/22-10/28.

Thomas the tank engine let's goooo!!!

EDIT: Tracker just updated to shipped woohoo!! This has been the longest Xmas ever lol. Time to find out this railcar number now! :geek:
Congrats! Have the same delivery estimate but still awaiting shipment. Knowing it’s done and ready and having to wait on a train is killing me.

Sponsored

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MWAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!! An end to the madness, finally!!! She's sitting pretty in my garage, awaiting tomorrow's wrenchfest, to finally shrink the pile of aftermarket parts awaiting her arrival.

Funny story (at least to me); My kiddos had a half-day today at school, so like any good dad, I blew off my afternoon of work to go spend time with them. Our usual ritual involves going to the local coney island restaurant (chili dogs, for you non-Michiganders), then hitting the hobby shop for some Hot Wheels cars and RC crawler parts. As we're pulling the left turn into the hobby shop, I see a car hauler high-tailing it in the opposite direction. Riding tall, right up front in the position of honor, is a Velocity Blue 4dr Big Bend Squatch. DUDE, THERE'S MY CAR!

I fought the urge to skip the hobby shop, knowing that my salesman would think I've lost my mind if I followed the car hauler into the dealer parking lot. So, we waited 30 minutes before showing him how truly crazy I am. He told me there was pretty much no way that I'd get it before they close for the weekend, and that he's on vacation next weekend.

But, I ain't too proud to beg. I'm leaving town again on Sunday to head back to Kentucky and working on the 2023 Super Duty launch until the end of the month. I told him it would probably be mid-November before I'd be back to pick it up, and he apparently felt some pity for me. He called me at 4pm, told me to come get my Bronco before he changes his mind, and I drove out with her about an hour later!

Hostil1

Wildtrak
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received my Built email this morning.:D

Exciting, but trying not to get too anxious because I know it could still take a while for shipping.

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet Web capture_8-10-2022_81621_m.t.email-ford.com 1
Sponsored