Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What a beauty!:love:

Sorry for those still waiting, but it's so worth it.

IMG_6598.jpg
Nice Bronco and Fall colors in the background, especially the photo bomb leaf. Perhaps that leaf was staged ;).
Sponsored

Last edited:

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good Morning. Routine is first pour coffee then check on the train.

I was thinking the same regarding the fire. We have been seeing a have from the smoke for past few days down here in SW WA.
Below is a map of the Bolt Creek fire as of today vs BNSF Rail Line in green. Follows US 2. WSDOT just closed US 2 in both directions at noon today. (See https://wsdot.com/Travel/Real-time/Map/). Given the "red flag" warning that went out yesterday and record high temps today, and recent expansion of the fire to over 14,0000 acres, I am not sure whether WSDOT is just removing downed trees or the fire is jumping the highway; which would be toward the rail lines which follow on the south side of the highway. BNSF actually has "fire trains" running through here (see this video from 9/11/2022: ). The end of this week may bring lower temps and a shower, which would help somewhat. Our rail cars are still in Wenatchee, as you probably know; maybe waiting it out?
Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet Bolt Creek v. RR 221016

Obxcarbgrey

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer told me yesterday that mine has arrived at the Las Vegas rail yard👍🏼
Mine has been at the Nashville rail yard for over a week…. Estimated delivery still October 23-29. I’m guessing it’ll sit there another week. Frustrating.

Sponsored

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Below is a map of the Bolt Creek fire as of today vs BNSF Rail Line in green. Follows US 2. WSDOT just closed US 2 in both directions at noon today. (See https://wsdot.com/Travel/Real-time/Map/). Given the "red flag" warning that went out yesterday and record high temps today, and recent expansion of the fire to over 14,0000 acres, I am not sure whether WSDOT is just removing downed trees or the fire is jumping the highway; which would be toward the rail lines which follow on the south side of the highway. BNSF actually has "fire trains" running through here (see this video from 9/11/2022: ). The end of this week may bring lower temps and a shower, which would help somewhat. Our rail cars are still in Wenatchee, as you probably know; maybe waiting it out?
Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet Bolt Creek v. RR 221016
That just sucks. So close, yet so far......

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep. Hoping we don't end up with trains stacked behind the pass and a "first in-last out" staging at the end point. My son worked in shipping logistics and I have worked with longshoremen, so I know that during COVID "we can't get through the later containers to your earlier container" was a significant problem at the maritime docks. There is an alternate route to Vancouver/Portland, but that path goes back through Spokane. My guess is BNSF will send the train though ASAP. US 2 is a pretty broad fire break and barring a northerly wind (rare), the firefighers should be able to hold that line. They really want to do that because if the fire jumps the highway and starts heading south, there is a whole lot of very difficult terrain that is also truly spectacular country (Alpine Lakes) that will burn.

BroncoChick83

Wildtrak
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think my Bronco is on the same train. Just called for an update and it said it had departed Leavenworth at 10pm, so that’s good news! Hopefully they’ll be here soon!

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrived in Texas today... Welcome home Bronco!!! Looks like its near Dallas. Wish I could pick it up and drive it home.
picking mine up in Ft Worth, FoRdMoCo email said. expecting 23-30 Oct. Keep checking but ut everything still showing “Awaiting Shipping “

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I picked her up on Friday, then my son and I road tripped it from Philly to Charleston via the western route in Virginia. We hit Luray Caverns, Skyline Drive, and Natural Bridge on Saturday, then hot shoe'd it through North Carolina and South Carolina to get home midday on Sunday. Buc-ee's was had. It was a shit show.

More pictures coming in another thread.

BTW, when I was backing up the Mustang to get the face to face picture, she wanted to stall out, like she could smell another horsie about to start taking up my time. She's a jealous god.

JR

PXL_20221016_192932413.jpg

PXL_20221015_161630931.jpg

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I picked her up on Friday, then my son and I road tripped it from Philly to Charleston via the western route in Virginia. We hit Luray Caverns, Skyline Drive, and Natural Bridge on Saturday, then hot shoe'd it through North Carolina and South Carolina to get home midday on Sunday. Buc-ee's was had. It was a shit show.

More pictures coming in another thread.

BTW, when I was backing up the Mustang to get the face to face picture, she wanted to stall out, like she could smell another horsie about to start taking up my time. She's a jealous god.

JR

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet PXL_20221015_161630931

Waiting for my EG to be delivered to Ravenel Ford. Should be here by EOM. I'm the brewer at Holy City. Stop by some time for beer and a burger.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Waiting for my EG to be delivered to Ravenel Ford. Should be here by EOM. I'm the brewer at Holy City. Stop by some time for beer and a burger.
Very good! I'll stop in! I haven't been the the new location yet, but I've heard good things!

JR

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Credit where credit is due you guys make some solid brews over there.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think my Bronco is on the same train. Just called for an update and it said it had departed Leavenworth at 10pm, so that’s good news! Hopefully they’ll be here soon!

Appears our Choo Choo made it over the Cascades and has departed Seattle heading south. Mine is probably being unloaded at the pdx intermodal yard at the Port of Portland. Thinking port of Tacoma for you guys.
Sponsored