Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco status changed to “In transit” today. After, 13 days and some odd hours in “Awaiting shipment”.

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
D plan here

@Obxcarbgrey I took delivery last week on my WildSquatch. It had a sticker of $59, 310 and with A plan pricing I got it for $55,047. Hope that helps you do some pre arrival math!

Also as a side note in case you weren't already aware... because of your A/Z plan you are not eligible for price protection rebates.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco status changed to “In transit” today. After, 13 days and some odd hours in “Awaiting shipment”.
You lucky S.O.B I am still awaiting shipment coming into day 17

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You lucky S.O.B I am still awaiting shipment coming into day 17
I don’t see it getting here between 26th and 1st like estimate says. Really thought yours would have changed too.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t see it getting here between 26th and 1st like estimate says. Really thought yours would have changed too.
We will see if it updates by the end of the day but my estimated delivery of yesterday through 10/23 definitely will not be happening.

Taserface

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mdx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will see if it updates by the end of the day but my estimated delivery of yesterday through 10/23 definitely will not be happening.
I too am still "awaiting shipment". 09/28 blend, 10/03 built. Checked with ford chat this morning and they confirmed it has been released (i.e. not in some Hold status) and just waiting for shipment.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity. Would Ford allow you to pick up your Bronco? Seems like a better route than waiting for it to get on a train.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of curiosity. Would Ford allow you to pick up your Bronco? Seems like a better route than waiting for it to get on a train.
I do not think they can legally release the vehicle at the plant. There may be a way to do it but I am sure the hoops you would have to jump through would outweigh any benefit.

I think I saw one person had attempted it but by the time they got half way through the paperwork and coordination the bronco shipped.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not think they can legally release the vehicle at the plant. There may be a way to do it but I am sure the hoops you would have to jump through would outweigh any benefit.

I think I saw one person had attempted it but by the time they got half way through the paperwork and coordination the bronco shipped.
🤬

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The post I saw they didn’t push the delivery date back until the last day of the previous delivery window. Fingers crossed your status changes soon.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea, has to be picked up by your dealer and there is paperwork to process. In the end convincing the dealer to use their resources which would be at least 2 people plus travel time/cost so forth for your convenience and getting everything processed generally doesn't logistically make sense and even if you manage that say cause it's a dealer local to the plant and they say they will go pick up you still pay the freight fee.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea, has to be picked up by your dealer and there is paperwork to process. In the end convincing the dealer to use their resources which would be at least 2 people plus travel time/cost so forth for your convenience and getting everything processed generally doesn't logistically make sense and even if you manage that say cause it's a dealer local to the plant and they say they will go pick up you still pay the freight fee.
Hmmm well in that case. Maybe I can convince my dad to road trip it if I pay for his flight up.
Sponsored