Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After about 2 weeks in shipment, the tracker shows it’s at the dealer in final preparation. Called them this morning, not in system yet, it was late when it updated, so I’m assuming it’s going to take them a few hours for what they need to do. Can’t wait, and it’s perfect timing my @ZROADZOFFICIAL Side Steps/Rock sliders come in tomorrow. I initially had the @IAG Performance side steps on order, but they were out of stock then kept getting different answers as to when they would be available, the sales guy James was rude, they charged me tax yet it didn’t show up in the tax field, so I just canceled. So I called up @ZROADZOFFICIAL , do you have a coupon code, yes sir 10% discount till the end of the month (MG10), ordered on Monday no Tax, No Shipping, better product for $30 more, and it shows up 3 days later. A huge thank you to @ZROADZOFFICIAL , I’ll be buying a bunch of other things I’ve been eyeing for a while 🙏🏻😁

CCDE223C-A04A-460B-9D77-12B7C5438B49.jpeg
Congrats! Wow same build week as me and not that far away. A shame mine just shipped and wasn’t on the same train!
Sponsored

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Wow same build week as me and not that far away. A shame mine just shipped and wasn’t on the same train!
Thank You @NPExplorer , and I hope it’s just a delay in an updated and you get surprised with a call from your dealer that it just arrived.

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank You @NPExplorer , and I hope it’s just a delay in an updated and you get surprised with a call from your dealer that it just arrived.
I appreciate it! Glad to see some Broncos being delivered around here! I know you got to be pumped up right now.

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate it! Glad to see some Broncos being delivered around here! I know you got to be pumped up right now.
Oh man, can’t wait to finish work and head over there. I’ll send ya’ll some pics later today.

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After about 2 weeks in shipment, the tracker shows it’s at the dealer in final preparation. Called them this morning, not in system yet, it was late when it updated, so I’m assuming it’s going to take them a few hours for what they need to do. Can’t wait, and it’s perfect timing my @ZROADZOFFICIAL Side Steps/Rock sliders come in tomorrow. I initially had the @IAG Performance side steps on order, but they were out of stock then kept getting different answers as to when they would be available, the sales guy James was rude, they charged me tax yet it didn’t show up in the tax field, so I just canceled. So I called up @ZROADZOFFICIAL , do you have a coupon code, yes sir 10% discount till the end of the month (MG10), ordered on Monday no Tax, No Shipping, better product for $30 more, and it shows up 3 days later. A huge thank you to @ZROADZOFFICIAL , I’ll be buying a bunch of other things I’ve been eyeing for a while 🙏🏻😁

I cannot possibly apologize enough for your experience with IAG.

The side steps are on backorder, unfortunately. I'm not sure what different answers you were getting on availability but I imagine there was a miscommunication internally that led to this. I can assure you we are working as diligently as possible to fulfill orders and get them out the door in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, we do have to collect tax. Because the tax rate is different from state to state, our point-of-sale system does not always reflect this in a way that makes perfect sense on the invoice that you receive. It is something that we are working on.

While I understand you have had a less-than-stellar experience, that is an outlier and should not be considered normal for us at all. I'd like to spend some time with you to better understand what transpired and how we can improve upon our customer service. I will send you a PM to get some of your order information so that we can get to the bottom of this!

Sponsored

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

congrats! Did it show up within the expected delivery window?

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lucky DUCK and congrats.

Just out of curiosity.. Was it delivered to Alliance or Mesquite yards before being trucked over? Also, how long was she at the yard? ALL of this assuming that's Grapevine, TX.

I have mine sitting at Alliance right now for a week waiting to be trucked over to Richardson at North Central Ford.

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats! Did it show up within the expected delivery window?
Thank You, Yep, the window was 10/17 to 10/23 it was like 12:30am 10/19 when it showed delivered.

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lucky DUCK and congrats.

Just out of curiosity.. Was it delivered to Alliance or Mesquite yards before being trucked over? Also, how long was she at the yard? ALL of this assuming that's Grapevine, TX.

I have mine sitting at Alliance right now for a week waiting to be trucked over to Richardson at North Central Ford.
Thank You, yes it was delivered to Alliance on 10/13, so it took a few days to get to Grapevine, TX.
You’re just a few miles away, so I’m assuming you will get yours any day now, how long you been at Alliance?

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank You, yes it was delivered to Alliance on 10/13, so it took a few days to get to Grapevine, TX.
You’re just a few miles away, so I’m assuming you will get yours any day now, how long you been at Alliance?
I believe that about the same time mine was dropped as well, on car CTTX 694594.

Fingers crossed. My dealer said quite a few for them are sitting right now in rail holding lots and he has one built just sitting in Mich. He's probably more frustrated than I am honestly. Fingers crossed we pop before the weekend.

Sponsored

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cannot possibly apologize enough for your experience with IAG.

The side steps are on backorder, unfortunately. I'm not sure what different answers you were getting on availability but I imagine there was a miscommunication internally that led to this. I can assure you we are working as diligently as possible to fulfill orders and get them out the door in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, we do have to collect tax. Because the tax rate is different from state to state, our point-of-sale system does not always reflect this in a way that makes perfect sense on the invoice that you receive. It is something that we are working on.

While I understand you have had a less-than-stellar experience, that is an outlier and should not be considered normal for us at all. I'd like to spend some time with you to better understand what transpired and how we can improve upon our customer service. I will send you a PM to get some of your order information so that we can get to the bottom of this!
Sure, appreciate the response, I’ll share with ya’ll whatever information you need.

MNRiderTTU

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford chat told me I’m in Blue Island. They couldn’t give me rail car info though. ETA is still 10/20-10/26

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat told me I’m in Blue Island. They couldn’t give me rail car info though. ETA is still 10/20-10/26
Yes, mine bounced around there and changed Rail companies, CSX, IHB, then BNSF, couldn’t get any info or rail car number from 10/9 to 10/13 when it showed up in Alliance Texas, hang in there.

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick update to my roof damage issue I discovered upon delivery.

So as I mentioned the convoy truck that brought it from Michigan damaged my two front panels badly and some minor damage to the middle panel. Less than a week later, the dealership called me to tell me they have my new panels. Solid work from my dealership. Here's hoping they all match.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was shipped from MAP on 10/1
Arrived at the Port of Portland OR 10/19

According to my dealer trucking the last 46 miles can take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks.

Nuts!!

Screenshot_20221019_193429_Maps.jpg
Sponsored