Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To help distract myself from the awaiting shipment hell I decided to pickup game 1 world series tickets.

Any recommendations for things to do or areas to avoid pre game would be appreciated,

Go Phillies!
congrats! was that you on the light pole?

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expected delivery date slid to the LEFT... now 10/22-10/28. I think I pee'd a little.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

congrats! was that you on the light pole?
No sadly I was watching from the couch based in Atlanta. Did have one hell of a time telling all my Braves fan buddies off.

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've finally left Michigan. Yesterday. 15 days after my shipped email. Expected delivery is 10/28. I'll be A) astonished if it arrives by then and B) out of town. But progress is progress.
I got shipment email last Tuesday but have not tracked it through rail. For all I know it hasn’t shipped. I’m trying not to track it. It is very hard.

Sponsored

Justin_Stew

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My tracking says the load has been release to customer, does that mean my bronco is at the dealership?

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if a list with a whole bunch of modules came up does that mean they are activated? Still new to all the technical stuff.
Yes, my understanding is the electronics are active and working and this is usually associated with the build being nearly complete

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In a rare instance I actually drove my Bronco off the showroom floor...I had never done that before, always buying from the lot, new or used. It had arrived just as in left on a trip. Today was the first chance to take it home...no more waiting!!!
Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet 20221024_174246

Sponsored

MNRiderTTU

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ETA pushed way back to 11/3-11/9. I have a csx tracking number but not sure where I go to track the car?

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETA pushed way back to 11/3-11/9. I have a csx tracking number but not sure where I go to track the car?
CSX from Michigan to Chicago 1-800-235-2352
Union Pacific from Chicago to Texas 1-800-877-5123

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp looks like mine arrive at the El Mirage railyard out here in AZ last night. Pretty sure that's the final stop before it gets loaded onto a truck and brought to my dealer. Let's see how long it sits in the yard before it gets picked up :geek:

Taserface

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mdx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ETA (10/23-10/29) hasn't changed, but my status is still "awaiting shipping". I received a built email but not one for shipped. No rail tracking number either. It's curious to me that your order has shipped, but the ETA is being pushed while my order hasn't shipped but the ETA is holding. I wonder whether mine's actually already on it's way and the trackers just aren't updating.

Also, I replied to your comment to say Wreck 'em Tech! My wife and I are both second generation Red Raiders.

MNRiderTTU

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA (10/23-10/29) hasn't changed, but my status is still "awaiting shipping". I received a built email but not one for shipped. No rail tracking number either. It's curious to me that your order has shipped, but the ETA is being pushed while my order hasn't shipped but the ETA is holding. I wonder whether mine's actually already on it's way and the trackers just aren't updating.

Also, I replied to your comment to say Wreck 'em Tech! My wife and I are both second generation Red Raiders.
Hell wreck em! When I checked the chat yesterday my eta was still the original 10/22-10/26 but they had no railcar info. Checked this morning hoping to get car info and now they say it’s pushed back. I guess since it’s on csx still it hasn’t even started to head south yet.
Sponsored